Bomb City 7 (members of Lobotomies, Axis of, Cities we captured etc) Belfast Hip-Hop. (2 Viewers)

Re: Bomb City 7 (members of Lobotomies, Axis of, Cities we captured etc) Belfast Hip-

Great!

Re: Bomb City 7 (members of Lobotomies, Axis of, Cities we captured etc) Belfast Hip-

this is really fuckin great, must give it a proper listen when I get home, a far cry from hip hop tho! sounds a bit like the blaggers in some places , PIL and tatcher on acid a bit too.

Want to hear more

BUMP...SECONDED

I'll try to remember to listen to this when I get home from work, but I am mad lazy & forgetful.

Another song in the final stages of mixing. We'll have that up soon, its a bit more riffy. First gigs are:
23rd July, Belfast Queens SU,with Sonic Boom Six and Pocket Billiards.
1st August, Jigs and Rigs Festival, Rathlin Island.

Would love to get a Dublin gig sorted, anyone know if MO-T is still knockin about? Would like to get a mixed bill with punk and hip-hop. any offers welcome!

reminds me of blaggers abit,which is not a bad thing in my book

One suggestion..Change the name to The Bomb City Rollerz.........

I'd be well into doing a mixed bill gig, worked great the time Mo-T played one of the rockfest nights.

This hit is really fuckin' good, I like it!

Not to 'jack the thread but on the subject of punx doing hip hop, I reckon some folx might be into my friend Clint's new project:
www.myspace.com/napalmdef

Grindcore-inspired hip hop. Check the link on the site for Jumbled's comp tape too (loads of neat shit on there like Shedwellaz (ex-Agents of Satan)).

Anyways, plug over. Would LOVE to hear more Bomb City 7 stuff! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back