BLONDIE vs. BOWIE HOOT NIGHT ~ June 6th!!! (2 Viewers)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
Two months is a LONG ASS TIME but the Hoot Night is BACK!
Thanks to everyone who came out to support the Chicago vs. Dublin Hoot Night. We had so much fun!!!

Now, its time for the main event in the center ring!!!!

hoot_title_blondie_vs_bowie.jpg

THE BLONDIE vs. BOWIE HOOT NIGHT

The Sugar Club
8 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2
Friday June 6, 2003
Show ~ not gig ~ starts promptly at 8pm
Doors at 7:30 pm
Euro10

Featuring:

The Dudley Corporation
Richer Than Astronauts
Holy Ghost Fathers
Michael Knight
Neosupervital
Deputy Fuzz
Capratone
Steerage
Settler
Stoat
&
Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends

Don't miss it! Its gonna be the shit.

Oh, and the Hoot Night website has been updated.
http://www.hootnight.com
(Please consider submitting a Blondie vs. Bowie poem on the site. Please.)

We won't stay away so long from now on...The next Hoot is scheduled for just a month down the road on The 4th of July for The ********* Hoot Night. Happy Independence Day indeed!

Until then, we'll see YOU at the Sugar Club on June 6th for Blondie vs. Bowie!!!!

Ciao,

Thomas

**Regime change begins at home!**

I don't know about that. I was in Phantom yesterday at 5 and they didn't look raided to me. In fact they were very happy and non-raided like.

They did say the electricity had gone out though, and that's why they were off the air. hmmmmm.....

no pirates there either. I was expecting at least a few "haarr"s to emanate from the control room.

Originally posted by snakybus
I don't know about that. I was in Phantom yesterday at 5 and they didn't look raided to me. In fact they were very happy and non-raided like.

They did say the electricity had gone out though, and that's why they were off the air. hmmmmm.....

no pirates there either. I was expecting at least a few "haarr"s to emanate from the control room.

i listened at five but there was nothing. no settler to take the wind from my sails..
i was just hoping for a few smart comments and some random back slapping but, pity that.

:D

arrrgh squidy, i've nothin' against ye, i just heard there was gold in yer belly.... arrrgh.

Originally posted by snakybus

Don't really care... but check this out!

http://www.moonpirates.com/

"It won't be long before the MOON PIRATES are heard in a lot more places than local clubs. This band has the stuff, and is quite simply the best original rock band to come out of the Frankfurt scene in years."
- Doc Bozo, Rhein-Main Music Review

Anyway, I'm sure Whelan's or someone will bail Phantom out eventually.

thanks for the insight knacker...

just from readin their message boards etc... they don't seem to have been shut down... just a power cut or something...

is there something i can do? i have a bike and i know kinda where the dail is... come on, who's with me? let's go cycle their faces off...

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
thanks for the insight knacker...

just from readin their message boards etc... they don't seem to have been shut down... just a power cut or something...

From what I hear they were definitely taken off the air - them and a lot of other pirates.

where did you hear that? their webfeed is still going out, can anyone turn on a radio and find out for sure?

Originally posted by Juno
From what I hear they were definitely taken off the air - them and a lot of other pirates.

Yar man

It is indeed off the air. Apparently the póílíní bashed all the broadcasting gear but good. They don't confiscate it, they just bash it. Sounds like something off that DK's song Macho-Rama. Tough break for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back