BILLY BAD TASTE (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Billy In Hot Water Over Hostage Jibe

"Billy Connolly has come under attack after making tasteless remarks about the plight of British hostage Ken Bigley. The Scottish comedian told an audience in London: "Perhaps I shouldn't be saying this ... aren't you the same as me, don't you wish they would just get on with it?"Mr Bigley, 62, was taken hostage three weeks ago with two American colleagues. Both have since been beheaded by their captors and the Briton has been seen pleading for his life on video.

Connolly was apparently booed after making the comments at the Carling Apollo in Hammersmith.

He replied with a four-letter expletive after a man in the audience shouted: "You're talking about a man's life Billy."

Paul Bigley, who has been campaigning for his brother's release, said: "Each to their own - if that's what turns him on.

"I don't like his humour anyway. If you want to be entertained by a person of that calibre by all means go and queue up in the rain." The Muslim Council of Britain, which sent a delegation to Iraq to call for Mr Bigley's release, added the jokes were "badly-timed". Connolly's management declined to comment. "

WHAT WAS THE SCOTTISH NUTTER THINKING??

Surely you mean 'What was that English nutter thinking going over to Iraq and hanging around with Yanks where he could get his fucking head cut off by more nutters'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back