Best fry one can get in Dublin (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

is in Howard's Way in Rathgar. The perfect place for a leisurely Saturday/Sunday breakfast. Well priced, everything seems really fresh, it's always fairly full but you never have to wait too long and there's a nice deli across the road to grab a ginger bread man (perhaps) afterwards.

is in Howard's Way in Rathgar. The perfect place for a leisurely Saturday/Sunday breakfast. Well priced, everything seems really fresh, it's always fairly full but you never have to wait too long and there's a nice deli across the road to grab a ginger bread man (perhaps) afterwards.

That rathgar deli is great alright. RE: Howard's Way , you should go in there weekdays mornings around 11:00 in the summer when the ladies from the tennis club come in for brunch, tis hilarious!baggyyyy!baggyyyy

I saw yesterday that my favourite cheap breakfast roll shop, Donoghue’s on Pearse st., has been levelled to the ground. :(

I used to like Busy Feet. Last time we were in there they were too rude for words. Strike that one off the list.

I've always thought it was way (way) too $$$ for what it is

Been ages since I had a good fry anywhere in this town, so I'll be watching this thread with interest... mostly I'd plump for Cornacopias veggie sausages and beans, which isn't the same, but it's better running the risk of food poisining some dire blackened shards of butcher floor sweeping masquerading as sausages

mermaid cafe brunch. pricy, but heaven in cooked breakfast form. as an indication of its brilliance, all the brekky things come arranged on a giant potato cake.

they also do a mean eggs florentine.

for less posh breakfast, i am a big fan of kennedy's in fairview. though it is very small, so you're not to all start turning up there and taking all the seats.

mermaid cafe brunch. pricy, but heaven in cooked breakfast form. as an indication of its brilliance, all the brekky things come arranged on a giant potato cake.

they also do a mean eggs florentine.

for less posh breakfast, i am a big fan of kennedy's in fairview. though it is very small, so you're not to all start turning up there and taking all the seats.

where is this mermaid you speak of?, hard to mention fairview without mentioning Brams. sorry to sound like a ponce but the dearth of propoer brakfast places in Dublin (FOR SHAME) means the Odessa brunch has to get nhonourable mention. we need CAFFS, proper grated potato hash browns, bubble and squeak, two potato products minimum and iced water the second you sit down you useless restaurant running fuckers

lately the only place i go for a fry is Cafe Sofia on Wexford St - but their student fry is only 6 euro, it's a big filler an dthe staff are lovely

where is this mermaid you speak of?, hard to mention fairview without mentioning Brams. sorry to sound like a ponce but the dearth of propoer brakfast places in Dublin (FOR SHAME) means the Odessa brunch has to get nhonourable mention. we need CAFFS, proper grated potato hash browns, bubble and squeak, two potato products minimum and iced water the second you sit down you useless restaurant running fuckers

mermaid is on dame st., near the olympia. similar ponciness levels to odessa but i think the full irish breakfast is better.

i do love brams as well (for it is on my road, and has sustained me through many's the hard day wallpapering/decorating/sanding the gaff), but i'm not nuts about the fry - i tend to get the club sandwich or the clt/blt.

Anthony said:
I used to like Busy Feet. Last time we were in there they were too rude for words. Strike that one off the list.

Actually, the last few times I was in there I dounf them really rude as well. Slow to take an order and surly when you were paying. Because I used to go there loads and stopped going for a while I assumed I caught them on an off day. Maybe they are just getting crap though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back