Berlin Advice (1 Viewer)

tommytrousers

Website
www.moutpiece.com
I Am off to ze wunderbar kapital of Deutschland next week and am looking for punk rock/rock'n'roll activites recommendations.

Am staying in Brandenberg and I hear Kreutsberg is a pretty cool neighbourhood but other than that I know SFA about the place..

Any links or listings info much appreciated or do I vaguely know anyone who lives there by any chance?
(Gotta love expenses paid college field trips, g'wan the corpo! thanks for the cash...).|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

tommytrousers said:
I Am off to ze wunderbar kapital of Deutschland next week and am looking for punk rock/rock'n'roll activites recommendations.

Am staying in Brandenberg and I hear Kreutsberg is a pretty cool neighbourhood but other than that I know SFA about the place..

Any links or listings info much appreciated or do I vaguely know anyone who lives there by any chance?
(Gotta love expenses paid college field trips, g'wan the corpo! thanks for the cash...).|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

theres an irish dude called fitz whos hooking up the irish lightning bolt tour that lives in berlin. big tom maloney is good mates with him and reckons hes the man for the hardrockin lifestyle in berlin

You should check out KOPI while you are in the area. Great long standing sqaut with loads of great gigs and a good bar. The people are ace in the main. Can't remember the address off the top of my head, but if you need it I'll dig it out.

Go to the Soviet War Memorial in Treptow Park.You'd fuckin love it.Also Kreutzberg is handy for cheap felafel.

frankfurter tor, the entrance to the city from the east, incredible piece of stalinist architecture; between there and warschauer strasse there's a lot of alternative culture action - samariter strasse and thereabouts as i recall. good place to soak in the mitteleurope atmospheres; also around orianenburger strasse, eberswalder strasse. the public transport system is great and cheap too. they've got some good tram lines in the east too. it's a rockin city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back