Benefit for the brains! Collective / Me birthday !! (1 Viewer)

Organised Ideas

Organised Ideas / Armed ambitions Presents :

A benefit for the "Brains! Collective"

Puget Sound (a yeah ye know!!)
The Boy You Hit Is Dead (full on rock out heavyness)
Oak (instrumental heavyness)
Disfunktional (northside hip hop stlyie )
Lynched (badalona casa fucked for lifecore)

Saturday March 26th
Voodoo Lounge
Doors 8pm
5 yo yo's in .|..|

Celebrating my 21st as well ////
Barry

For any more information : [email protected]

Just to clarify the brains collective is all activities that go on in the unawarehouse like certain death vegan cafe / bike maintance etc ..

looks like a great night, cant wait to dedicate some songs to Dwayne (Joey Davis) and Gilsey

Re: Benefit for the brains! collective

I am so excited...

This is going to rule.

I'm going to bring Bad Books down by bicycle (no, not the entire thing) which means that members will be able to sign out books, and anyone wanting to get a membership can do so by donation of three items (books, some periodicals, books-on-tape or spoken word, dvd, video, etc) to the library.

Many apologies that the website is currently disfunctional, but we're working out a new one that will be more relevant/current. We just need a URL (and hosting) before it's formally announced.

flyerforgig1.jpg

I'm not actually involved, but...eh, bump.

Alrite

Thanks to all the bands who played : The Boy you hit is dead , Puget sound , Lynched , Disfunktional , Oak

All the Info Stalls : Brains collective ! , Hiall hopes Vegan stall , Wsm , Hunt Sabs , Dissent Ireland , Afa ..

After expenses 1020 euros was raised which is amazing .|..|

is it true some1 smashed the front window and then called the police and told them rob o donnell did it and ruined barrys birthday coz he had to go in and have a meeting with the voodoo staff the next day?

is it?

dunno about that but there was huge row outside between some folks and the doorman which resulted in the cops showing up
weeler said:
is it true some1 smashed the front window and then called the police and told them rob o donnell did it and ruined barrys birthday coz he had to go in and have a meeting with the voodoo staff the next day?

is it?

cheers for the gig barry hope there wasnt too much shit with the voodoo
Organised Ideas said:
Alrite

Thanks to all the bands who played : The Boy you hit is dead , Puget sound , Lynched , Disfunktional , Oak

All the Info Stalls : Brains collective ! , Hiall hopes Vegan stall , Wsm , Hunt Sabs , Dissent Ireland , Afa ..

After expenses 1020 euros was raised which is amazing .|..|

weeler said:

is it?

I don't know exactly who smashed the window, one of the No Brains collective maybe ?
It cost €1,200 to replace, shitting on own doorstep and people who should no better springs to mind.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back