Belfast band touring Scotland. Help? (1 Viewer)

jonny hi five

Website
www.pandakopanda.com
Panda Kopanda, having supported Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Teenage Fanclub and Mull Historical Society in their home town, are travelling to Scotland for three shows later this month:

April 9th | Edinburgh | Whistlebinkies | 11.30pm
April 10th | Dundee | Westport Bar | 8.30pm
April 12th | Glasgow | Winchester Club @ Woddside Social | 9pm

This is the first time the band have travelled outside Northern Ireland. We would be grateful if you have any tips, recommendations, contacts, or any information at all really that may help us on our way.

For more information, please visit our website, or email [email protected]. Thanks a lot.

Panda Kopanda Homepage

Don't know the Edinburgh and Dundee venues but I would suggest you bring some baseball bats and riot shields for the Woodside social Club!!!

A friend of mine once got a pool cue wrapped around his head there!

...Its not unusual.

Good place for a few cheap pints though,hence the slightly exotic clientel.

i listened to yer mp3s over at the supremo site. thumbs up. nice weezer/pixies-esque qualities.

When are yiz gonna be in Dublin?

Panda Dublin gig...

We'll hopefully be playing Dublin soon. We'll organise some sort of Irish tour once we get the Scottish one over and done with.

We'll also have some new MP3s up on our site, and they'll be brand new rough mixes of songs from the album we are recording at the minute.

So please stay chooned...

Panda Kopanda Homepage

To be the first to know of any Dublin gigs or any gigs at all in Ireland, you can join the mailing list (no spam guaranteed, your address wont be given to a third party, you can unsubscribe easily, etc...)

Panda Kopanda mailinglist

Originally posted by dudley
is the winchester really as scary as that??
we're playing there next month!!!

eeek

ahhhh, you'll be fine dudley, pip'll protect ya, that joss lad'll probably give you a kick in the back of the head when you're not looking mind

Scary winchester

I haven't heard any other rumours to that effect, Dudley.

I've heard that the place doesn't fill up until the disco, and that the crowd are quite quiet and well behaved. The staff are nice and the sound is good. That's what I've heard (from the feline dream and los cabras).

Will the Dudley Corp. be playing Belfast anytime soon? Panda Kopanda's singer Gavin is a big big fan. "Better than Thingy" he said regarding "the crazy world of". And he LOVES thingy...

website | mailinglist

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back