BC, La La, Ernesto (1 Viewer)

fucks sake, i was late coming in and my boss slyly said "so you'll be staying til 9 then"

hell no I won't.

i see ernesto has hit the hay.

gah, ernesto has faded. he'll have some explaining to do tomorrow.

here are - for no reason - some b. kliban cartoons:

klibansadist.jpg

klibancontinouseye.jpg

klibanwigglyman.jpg

yay, how's your night been?

pretty uneventful.
just been catching up on emails n shit.
also found out earlier that there was no doob on the market until thursday / friday so im finding getting sleep pretty tough

yay!

there's punch in the corner if you get thirsty.

oh my god, theres a can of smithwicks in my fridge!

pretty uneventful.
just been catching up on emails n shit.
also found out earlier that there was no doob on the market until thursday / friday so im finding getting sleep pretty tough

oh my god, theres a can of smithwicks in my fridge!

i was about to say go visit the lullabye thread but fuck that, crack open he can and let's party ::clef::

oap-luncheon.JPG

pensioners_party.jpg

ive rediscovered cigarettes.
theyre horribly lovvvvely!!

at the weekend i was on this booze cruise type of thing - anyway at about 3 in teh afternoon everyone was fuckerooned.
my friend had a beer in one hand that she was drinking and anotehr can in her other hand for ashing into.

she was yapping on about something and took an almighty swig from teh fag ash one.

wish i could have framed the look on her face that evolved as she realised what she'd done.
aaaaaaahahahaha.

anyway dont ash in a can. there's an ashtray there ::clef::

at the weekend i was on this booze cruise type of thing - anyway at about 3 in teh afternoon everyone was fuckerooned.
my friend had a beer in one hand that she was drinking and anotehr can in her other hand for ashing into.

she was yapping on about something and took an almighty swig from teh fag ash one.

wish i could have framed the look on her face that evolved as she realised what she'd done.
aaaaaaahahahaha.

My sister can drink 10 pints and swear blind the following day thay there was a speck of fag ask in one that made her sick.

This work is driving me demented load to do and very dumb people doing it- I've realised I've spent about 80 nights in this hotel in the last 12 months.

The bar is the 7th circle of sales rep hell as well. wankers

has anyone noticed i have a problem with writing THE?

i always type is 'TEH' when im typing fast.

it's so annoying.

teh.
anotehr.
over tehre.

aaaaaaahahahaha.

ive done that tooo often.
its not a nice realisation. yocky.

and I just sat outside having a fag earlier and some dude was trying to talk a colleague into some casual sex.

when she said no you couldn't be firends after he thought the best argument was to tell her how hes rode all the other girls in the office without any problem.

ha. yocky indeed.

she had this black bits-of-cigarette-and-ash moustache on too after doing it.

the smell was deeeeeeeeesgusting ahhahahaa

m'ailer - your colleague sounds like a douchebag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back