BASSISTS....... (1 Viewer)

avernus

hi,
my band are looking for a bassist. we have lots of material and we just need some god damn bass!
so if you play or your mate sheila does mail me with details.
bands we are into...
incubus
tool
pumpkins
jeff buckley
pearl jam
dave mathews
queen adreena

thanks
v much

how about this: I'll only murder you if they ring looking to give me work. if they ring looking for love or something equally offensive to me at the time - I'll murder your everything - mother, sister, brother, girlfriend, dog, cat, neighbour, best friend in primary school, your local shop keep and then..then I'll axe your head into mush on a street in south east london and shout "you had it comin' mate!".

avernus said:
how about this: I'll only murder you if they ring looking to give me work. if they ring looking for love or something equally offensive to me at the time - I'll murder your everything - mother, sister, brother, girlfriend, dog, cat, neighbour, best friend in primary school, your local shop keep and then..then I'll axe your head into mush on a street in south east london and shout "you had it comin' mate!".
As a Brazilian electrician, I'm cool with this.

then we're agreed.

by the by - why did you unearth these redundant and uninteresting postings of mine from like 5 years ago?

ITalkShite said:
You doth protest too much. They're classics! Look at this:

Ha ha! I'd have repped you a million times over for that shit, if rep had been invented back then.

nah not really. after all that I just went and joined that tool cover band Primed.

But I bet it's cos I posted that I want a band now and youre just a jerk who wants to point out that I'm a failure with no band. yeah well mission accomplished pal. I'm a goddamn loser with no prospects. kick a man when he's down why dontcha.

avernus said:
nah not really. after all that I just went and joined that tool cover band Primed.

But I bet it's cos I posted that I want a band now and youre just a jerk who wants to point out that I'm a failure with no band. yeah well mission accomplished pal. I'm a goddamn loser with no prospects. kick a man when he's down why dontcha.
Things could be worse. You could've actually wound up in Primed. Fate worse than death, etc.

ITalkShite said:
No. But then I can barely play a Playstation.

You've got tons of attitude though. And I can tell that youre unnaturally handsome. Me and you should be in our own band, although we won't call it that - we'll call it a 'group' or 'gang'. that'd be our lives set. no more worrying about whether or not I'll win the lotto or whatever. we could like be in magazines n' shit. doing that shit makes its own money.

avernus said:
You've got tons of attitude though. And I can tell that youre unnaturally handsome. Me and you should be in our own band, although we won't call it that - we'll call it a 'group' or 'gang'. that'd be our lives set. no more worrying about whether or not I'll win the lotto or whatever. we could like be in magazines n' shit. doing that shit makes its own money.
Dunno, man. Sounds gay. Plus, Mondobrutale and Ramps are already at this lark, aren't they? Wouldn't want to be as wimpoid as them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back