band tshirts (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
i cant find anywhere online to purchase any band tshirts i can think of. cant find tortoise or battles tshirts anywhere. anyone know any good sites? i even tried the band/label sites too but to no avail

try being a girl and looking for a nice band t-shirt.
go on.
I dare ya.
I have a le tigre one (just a small classic t-shirt, can't wear it as I look like a man)
An Enon one (too big for me, was the smallest size there, i cut it up and sewed it but it still stretched)
and a Broken Social Scene one the only one cut nicely and that I can wear :(

rant over...

i cant find anywhere online to purchase any band tshirts i can think of. cant find tortoise or battles tshirts anywhere. anyone know any good sites? i even tried the band/label sites too but to no avail

If you're over 25 you should wear something with a collar. Are your shoulders hairy or do you have a beard on the back of your neck?

Shocktees have two Tortoise t-shirts for sale though they've listed one as a Thrill Jockey shirt.
I'm pretty sure they have a Battles t-shirt too.

Thrill Jockey web-site has some Tortoise tees too but they're a bit fruity looking.

boo hoo, so what if you cant tell every one how cool you are. no-one cares anyway.

If you're over 25 you should wear something with a collar. Are your shoulders hairy or do you have a beard on the back of your neck?

no i dont and im 24. thanks for lookin out for me Ro though

Have a look at the sites on this thread they might be of help although some of them are solely punk stuff.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30676

farely punky but cheers

Shocktees have two Tortoise t-shirts for sale though they've listed one as a Thrill Jockey shirt.
I'm pretty sure they have a Battles t-shirt too.

deadly

Thrill Jockey web-site has some Tortoise tees too but they're a bit fruity looking.

where?

boo hoo, so what if you cant tell every one how cool you are. no-one cares anyway.

yes they do and im way cooler than you are ninjer

Asha.
Thats where I got my My Chemichal Romance one.
I seen Anthony wearing his and had to copy him.

lglp0390.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back