August 23rd - Any Gigs That Need Another Band? (1 Viewer)

Heroic Toby

Hi again,

Sorry to harrass this board! Basically we (Heroic Doses) look like (thanks to you great people of the board!) we should have shows in Ireland on Aug 21st and 22nd so wondering if there were any shows going on August 23rd and maybe even 24th (hell we can stick around a bit longer!) for us to jump on the bill of?

We have some rough tracks up at www.myspace.com/heroicdoses

Much Love

Toby
x

[email protected]

don't play with the 20 bulls each kids..

They'll ask you to send them a demo first and stick themselves at the top of the bill for good measure, like the time I was looking for a venue for "casper/my remorse".

What the fuck are you talking about weeler? !baggyyyy
We are running a gig on the 23rd with Mellow Dramatic from up north and Mighty Midgets from Denmark or sweden i forget where they are from, so there shouldnt be a problem getting you on the bill. i think Gav was onto you.

weeler said:

They'll ask you to send them a demo first and stick themselves at the top of the bill for good measure, like the time I was looking for a venue for "casper/my remorse".

bombidol said:
What the fuck are you talking about weeler? !baggyyyy
We are running a gig on the 23rd with Mellow Dramatic from up north and Mighty Midgets from Denmark or sweden i forget where they are from, so there shouldnt be a problem getting you on the bill. i think Gav was onto you.
!ironyyy flatten him

weeler said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. So you think my band is shit I couldn't care less. Thats fine. But posting bullshit about us is stupid. We're already doing a gig that day on the 23rd, and i asked him if they wanted to play. We're not headlining or asking him for a demo. So keep your bullshit speculation to yourself.

i have a 20 bulls each sticker in my wallet. it's the most steadfast and hasnt started peeling and ive had it almost 2 years. my other one now says 'this bike is a pipe bo'

hahahahahah

weeler said:

ah weeler now, cmon. be nice.

_39258713_smacking_main_203.jpg

You get any of the red and see through new ones yet? they are savage lookin. the old black and white ones could withstand a fuckin nuke, or said Pipe bomb

La La said:
i have a 20 bulls each sticker in my wallet. it's the most steadfast and hasnt started peeling and ive had it almost 2 years. my other one now says 'this bike is a pipe bo'

hahahahahah

bombidol said:
You get any of the red and see through new ones yet? they are savage lookin. the old black and white ones could withstand a fuckin nuke, or said Pipe bomb

no. it's the black nuke-withstanding one. i love it cos it has cogs with nautical stars on it.

aahhhhhhhh

Hi all! Keep the peace! Cheers loads Gav! So far this board have (TBC!) gigs near Manorhamilton on 21st, and Dublin on 22nd and 23rd! We think we're gonna extened the tour now by a day! So if anyone has a show on the 24th within about 3/4 hours from Dublin then we're more than up for it! Thank you all so much this is gonna be awesome!

We are really really grateful to you all :) and talking of stickers we have loads of designs which we shall distribute when we come!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back