[Aug 3, 2013] Harmless Noise Presents: Flying Buttresses, mynameisjOhn (Siteation) (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
This Saturday 3 August in Siteation, Flying Buttresses and mynameisjOhn hit Dublin for their first Dublin show of 2013. Admission is €8, doors are 8pm. I've put this gig on because I firmly believe they are fantastic acts who deserve recognition and gigs in Dublin. If you haven't heard their stuff yet, check 'em out.

Flying Buttresses are DJ/producer Deviant and MC Sebi C. Having topped the Harmless Noise 2012 Best EPs list, their 'Orson Welles' EP marked a changed game for Irish hip hop, with hard-hitting progressive beats and gritty performances from Sebi. Deviant recently opened for Danny Brown on his 16 June date at the Sugar Club to high acclaim, while Sebi C's other endeavours include vocal duties for Cork rock roughhousers The Maori John Wayne.

mynameisjOhn has released three excellent EPs, most recent of which is The Focusing Effect. A producer from Ennis with a fine and upstanding reputation as a DJ capable of shredding minds with records wherever he goes, the Dublin gig includes a rare live outing for MC God Knows who features on the track 'Don't Mind Me' which was selected to represent Ireland in the January 2013 MAP Mixtape (free download). Check out his most recent mix on Soundcloud.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Facebook event invite here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back