Anyone got BBC 4 Satellite TV ? (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
The reason why I want to know is that I'm wondering if anyone would be taping the following yoke:

ALCHEMISTS OF SOUND
Sunday 19 October 2003 9pm-10pm; rpt 1.10am-2.10am; Tuesday 21 October 8.30pm-9.30pm; Wednesday 22 October 11pm-midnight

This is a 1-hour documentary about the RADIOPHONIC WORKSHOP of the BBC, the brilliant people that brought us Delia Derbyshire, Blake's 7, Doctor Who and yes, John Craven's newsround theme. There's some great music clips and footage featured , comments from Sonic Boom etc. so if anyone can, or is going to tape this, I'd love the chance to see it at some stage !

Tata.

cyclotron said:
The reason why I want to know is that I'm wondering if anyone would be taping the following yoke:

ALCHEMISTS OF SOUND
Sunday 19 October 2003 9pm-10pm; rpt 1.10am-2.10am; Tuesday 21 October 8.30pm-9.30pm; Wednesday 22 October 11pm-midnight

This is a 1-hour documentary about the RADIOPHONIC WORKSHOP of the BBC, the brilliant people that brought us Delia Derbyshire, Blake's 7, Doctor Who and yes, John Craven's newsround theme. There's some great music clips and footage featured , comments from Sonic Boom etc. so if anyone can, or is going to tape this, I'd love the chance to see it at some stage !

Tata.

ooh!

i'd love to see this

pm'ing you about something kinda related in a sec...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back