Anyone gonna buy bongos book? (1 Viewer)

torn between not knowing who Bongo is and suspecting I probably should, and not knowing who Bongo is but confident enough about it to know that nobody else does either and I'm onto the joke.

I clicked on that, because I'm several blockers deep at this point and can't see shit.

So I clicked on it anyway, and it quoted me the price in Sterling.

I took that as a sign.

Ah no, fair play. I'd forgotten about Bono. Not acceptable. A couple more books will keep him alive and well in our minds.

Like a warning shot across the bow. "I haven't gone away you know."

He's a bit like North Korea lobbing some missiles into the sea somewhere, in amongst a hideous war unfolding in Ukraine. I'm STILL OUT here yis cunts. I STILL EXIST.

torn between not knowing who Bongo is and suspecting I probably should, and not knowing who Bongo is but confident enough about it to know that nobody else does either and I'm onto the joke.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bongo.jpg

Nah. I mean, you have to give the guy credit, if you look at where's he's come from, childhood friend of Johnny Adair, active loyalist paramilitary, to where he is today, tax fugitive and Poet In Chief of Crown Prince Mohammed "Bonesaw" bin Salman, he's had a hell of a life.

he has 2 daughters. be more specific man
Only one is genetically his daughter.

One is the result of that time Johnny Adair had to "lay low for a few months, sure you're not even using that house Paul, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't serious", and Ali popped over to "bring the poor man some of that delicious prosciutto they have at Brownes, he's probably starving".

But how would Gerry know?

"You echoed the Irish establishment line. It was the wrong line for decades. A failure of governance and the abandonment of responsibility to lead a process of peace and justice.

“Thankfully that changed. But it took a long time. Despite this some of us got through it all. With or without you.”

With or without you.

Hahaha!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back