anybody ever been to Rome? (1 Viewer)

tommytrousers

Website
www.moutpiece.com
just wondering , any good record shops, markets, neighbourhoods, pubs etc.? any info would be greattly appreciated. going to a wedding there and I will need a punk rock antidote to the more typical tourist rome shit.

forte prenestino it is an old squated roman fort if you ask around or look it up on the internet its easy to get on tram or bus for free they will only let you stay for three or four days but well worth the visit its huge

i was only born there, don't remember much, great incubators though..top quality.

Hey ilene i know your little message yokey at the bottom of your post- screaming it 'I Hate Myself' style! Motherfukin screamo

no_exit said:
do you want a medal or a monument? uhh yeah... you're really into everything no idea releases aren't ya?

marklar is the Man.

He hits shit with sticks.

.|..|

well i wouldn't mind a medal i suppose..a monument is taking it a biiit far i think.............................................so...are ya gonna send me the medal or do i have to wait for ya to come back to ireland?

rape the drummer said:
well i wouldn't mind a medal i suppose..a monument is taking it a biiit far i think.............................................so...are ya gonna send me the medal or do i have to wait for ya to come back to ireland?

marklar, you should really think twice before you write things. most of the time i find myself cringing on your behalf.

rape the drummer said:
well i wasn't actually born in rome gav and ilene thats funny because i usually find myself doing the same thing on your behalf

hahaha what? are you drunk again, marklar? look, i wasn't trying to be mean or anything, i was just offering you some advice, ok?

spuded said:
hey ilene dont be dissin the no idea, i got that 'I hate Myself' 12" the other day and it is indeed rockin stuff!

i wasn't dissing no idea at all. i was merely pointing out the fact that marklar is very into a lot of no idea bands. obviously i don't dislike 'i hate myself' if i had one of their quotes as my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back