Any Thumped Users Like Music Intro And Puns & cork accents & have no plans tamara (1 Viewer)

corksongs

hey everyone I post a lot here plugging my antics in Cork, but completely forgot to post this here. I'm doing my Ringo Music Bingo Game in dublin in 18 hours time. here is all the info, if you wanna pop in I promise you nothing remotely cool but 100% comedic fun

here is all the info from our facebook event page, isn't copying and pasting brilliant

some great prizes too, including ones donated by mister foggy notions himself, that's right it's Christy Moore's phone number! no serioulsy it's 2 pairs of tickets to see Cass McCombs in Whelans on Nov 15th

RINGO: MUSIC BINGO A perfect mix between a game and comedy and a smash hit everywhere it goes: ladies and gentlemen, say hello to RingoEvent InfoType:Party - Drinking Games
Network:Global
Time and PlaceDate:06 November 2008
Time:20:00 - 22:30
Street:9 College Street
Town/City:Dublin, Ireland
View Map

Google
MapQuest
Microsoft
Yahoo

Description

It's like Bingo, but instead of calling numbers, you get the intros to well known songs and you mark off the band's name on your sheet. You are given clues in the form of great puns (is there any other kind?), this is not a quiz, there was no way of being good or bad at it, it's just pure fun for music lovers. Each games lasts about 25 minutes.
Plenty of prizes to be won.
Each sheet costs 1 euro and the proceeds go to
The Simon Community charity.

shit that copying and pasting isn't workign too well now

Doyles Pub
which is near trinity apparently
on College Street

181537883_79bdc911d3.jpg

can't promise anything that good

more punniez, than honeyz

(yes folks that's the level of humour you can expect tonight)

if you do happen to call in, please introduce yourself it's always nice to meet internet people in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back