any good online record shops (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
i always end up spending so much money on records when i'm away and i want to be able to recreate that feeling from the comfort of home

i'm thinking for re-issues rather than new jams

hit me up guys!

ebay is always good of course, especially if you get a load from the same seller and cut down shipping. discogs can be good too.

yeah ebay is good if you're looking for specific records, but i'm thinking more along the lines of browsing through catalogues

actually, just pulled down the catalogue from wah wah in barcelona.. i got a lot of cool stuff from there last june

id recommend insound too,but if you order a shit load of stuff Id recommend splitting it into what they have at the moment,and whats in their annex,as you have to wait until everything is in stock otherwise,and that could be months

insound.com
cryptrecords.com

do it

Just had a guy ringing me from DHL there,about records Im getting shipped from insound,he was asking me what was contained in the order.Strange stuff,never had that before.
Ya reckon Im in for a good riding from customs or would they contact me directly?

Just had a guy ringing me from DHL there,about records Im getting shipped from insound,he was asking me what was contained in the order.Strange stuff,never had that before.
Ya reckon Im in for a good riding from customs or would they contact me directly?

My impression - open to correction:

normally the courier company [DHL, UPS, whoever] asks the customer for the import duty directly. Usually they have been charged at point of entry and need to be reimbursed.

Not sure why they would ring in advance. Often they just ask for the money when delivering the package.

My impression - open to correction:

normally the courier company [DHL, UPS, whoever] asks the customer for the import duty directly. Usually they have been charged at point of entry and need to be reimbursed.

Not sure why they would ring in advance. Often they just ask for the money when delivering the package.

Shit,theyll be delivered on tuesday so ill let you know how I get on.
It was strange alright,the guy seemed to be checking if I was aware I was getting a delivery,and what it contained.Last batch I got from them got through without a hitch.
ALthough nicely they do offer a 10% discount to intl customers in case you get hit with import duty

Arrived this morning,the declared the total value for customs at $65.Great work!No tax/duty for me so!
Currently drooling over the daydream nation reissue box .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back