Announcing: LTNT - Like There's No Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Here, I've been banging on about this in various threads since January. It's my solo album and I've called the band/it Like There's No Tomorrow. Anyway it will be out in the next few weeks, I've picked 3rd of October as a date but it might be sooner. It's got 9 songs on it, at the moment I don't know how long it is, probably around 30 minutes. There's one song on it that will be familiar round here, that's The Christmas Band.
The cover is by an old thumped poster named Sarah Bodil Hansen, deluxe mastering by thumped poster Stephen Quinn.
It will be available as a super limited edition CD in a cool cardboard digipak and then the old digital download via bandcamp. Will charge money for the CD, haven't decided on the digital. Haven't decided to make LTNT into a live band or not yet. If any drummers or bass players are interested give me a shout. It would be fun to mark the release with some sort of gig.
I just set up a facebook page, and the main website will just be the bandcamp one ltnt.bandcamp.com (nothing there yet).

exciting

In the meantime Another Year Of Rock by Large Mound continues and the 8th killer song is out now. And ohmygod wait til you hear September's song on the 25th. largemound.bandcamp.com

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One take, one shot experiment.

Between the Land Lovers album and this, my stereo has been all about the local rock this last week.

The Like Theres No Tomorrow album is completely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back