Animate! on C4 (1 Viewer)

Corey

Watched it last night. You gotta love channel four when it comes to independent animation. All good stuff. Could have sworn i heard a jimmycake track on one of them,(As The Crow flies) but there were no credits soo i could'nt check. Goes down very well with a couple doobs.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Watched it last night. You gotta love channel four when it comes to independent animation. All good stuff. Could have sworn i heard a jimmycake track on one of them,(As The Crow flies) but there were no credits soo i could'nt check. Goes down very well with a couple doobs.

Yeah I thought the same about that tune actually. All the stuff shown was commisioned by the arts council of England and Channel 4, so it's essentially the equivalent of the Frameworks funding over here. But could you imagine RTE putting together a programme like that?

Didn't like 'em all, but enjoyed Shrigleys and Run Wrakes as well as Flight.

Wheels said:
Yeah I thought the same about that tune actually. All the stuff shown was commisioned by the arts council of England and Channel 4, so it's essentially the equivalent of the Frameworks funding over here. But could you imagine RTE putting together a programme like that?

Didn't like 'em all, but enjoyed Shrigleys and Run Wrakes as well as Flight.

That truck out shot from flight was amazing. Rabbit was deadly alright, (i want that icon). Was shrigley's the one about the mad little bugger living out in the forrest?Missed the start of it. Really well written an nicley timed.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
That truck out shot from flight was amazing. Rabbit was deadly alright, (i want that icon). Was shrigley's the one about the mad little bugger living out in the forrest?Missed the start of it. Really well written an nicley timed.

Yeah his was the first alright. He's cool. Apparently he's got a comic strip in the Observer now.

saw some of this, pretty good stuff alright

anyone see the first Eyebrowy installment on the last broadcast?
pretty good!particularly Van Morrisson, Brian Kennedy parody

this made me very happy.
also though that was a new jimmy cake track

look what im getting for christmas:

1870003241.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back