Aliester Crowley (1 Viewer)

i heard that this one time he summoned some outer dimensional creature into his hotel room and shit...then the room was covered in blood or something
yeahhh something like that

beast.jpg

they should so make this into a movie.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]According to Crowley, Mathers reportedly sent one of his followers, a vampire, to him. She appeared to him in the guise of a "young woman of bewitching beauty", but was able to defeat her, and she was "transformed into hag of sixty, bent and decrepit". Mathers then sent a "current of evil" which struck Crowley's bloodhounds dead and caused his servants to fall ill. Crowley retaliated by summoning up the forces of the demon Beelzebub and his 49 attendant fiends. Following this effort, Mathers' magical assaults on Crowley ceased. Years later, when Mathers passed away of influenza, many felt that Crowley had murdered him with magic. [/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]
[/font]

colin farrell as crowley
meryl streep as the vampire/hag
eminem as mathers

There was an hour long documentary about him on Channel 4 a couple of years back, fairly interesting I guess. He just seemed to take a load of drugs and stick his willy into goats, like one does.

I have some of his books if you wanna loan of them.Really boring stuff. I think what was written about him was more interesting than what he actually wrote."do what thou will and let that be the whole of the law" sounds like one o them anarchy types.Pm me if you want them.

Latex lizzie said:
I have some of his books if you wanna loan of them.Really boring stuff. I think what was written about him was more interesting than what he actually wrote."do what thou will and let that be the whole of the law" sounds like one o them anarchy types.Pm me if you want them.

So he was a bit of a spoofer than you reakon?
I`ve read some of the stuff online that he wrote - alot of it kind of went on into this mystical waffle, boring really.
Reading about his exploits is a different game altogether - a bit of a mad man by the sounds of it!Cults and drugs and stuff...

Anyone ever been in a religious cult then?

So he was a bit of a spoofer than you reakon?

..understatement of the year..i'd say he was the kind of guy if you met him at a party now he would be the goth who was really "a vampire man, i'm just workin in I.T fund my evil empire".Punches all round.

What a legend that man was. I mean, goats like.

anybody ever see the movies of marquis de sade's stuff? hilarious.

lmd64 said:
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica] Crowley retaliated by summoning up the forces of the demon Beelzebub and his 49 attendant fiends. Following this effort, Mathers' magical assaults on Crowley ceased. Years later, when Mathers passed away of influenza, many felt that Crowley had murdered him with magic. [/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]
[/font]

HA! I'd love to hear a scumbag threaten me with that.

I'll get me mate Beezlebub after ye. Hes got 49 other mates aswell.
He'll put a stripe on yer face ya wagon.

"He dispensed of his virginity at age 14 with the help of a maid. At 17, he contracted gonorrhea with the help of a street walker."

" Crowley went on to attend Cambridge University, where he apparently studied alpine climbing, living in the manner of the privileged aristocracy and having a great deal of sex with both men and women"

"the rebels directed hostile magic against him as evidenced by the fact that his rubber raincoat burst spontaneously into flames and he found himself in a "furious temper" for no reason, so extreme that horses ran away in fear at the sight of him. In the end, however, it was the police who resolved the matter."
"
Straight from a bio...

Have`nt seen it.

I`d guess it would be more on the graphic side than reading 1000 Days of Sodom.
I found Marquis De Sade`s house in Paris - its now a Museum of Magic.Thats kinda weird ain`t it?

Get Octave Mirbeau`s - The Torture Garden - its one of the best of the 19th Century decadence writings.After Baudelaire`s - Flowers of Evil(which is just plain hard to readin some places).

Eoddy Gorilla said:
"He dispensed of his virginity at age 14 with the help of a maid. At 17, he contracted gonorrhea with the help of a street walker."

" Crowley went on to attend Cambridge University, where he apparently studied alpine climbing, living in the manner of the privileged aristocracy and having a great deal of sex with both men and women"

"the rebels directed hostile magic against him as evidenced by the fact that his rubber raincoat burst spontaneously into flames and he found himself in a "furious temper" for no reason, so extreme that horses ran away in fear at the sight of him. In the end, however, it was the police who resolved the matter."
"
Straight from a bio...

like I said the stuff that was written about him is much more interesting than he probably was.

yeah, it probably wasn't ACTUALLY flames the raincoat burst into, maybe it just smoked a little round the hem and melted the hood.

And i heard only 38 of Beelzebub's attendants were able to make it, the others were off at the annual Demons Vs Seraphims soccer tournament (Demons won 2-1, last goal scored in extra time).

Rimbaud said:
Have`nt seen it.

I`d guess it would be more on the graphic side than reading 1000 Days of Sodom.
I found Marquis De Sade`s house in Paris - its now a Museum of Magic.Thats kinda weird ain`t it?

Get Octave Mirbeau`s - The Torture Garden - its one of the best of the 19th Century decadence writings.After Baudelaire`s - Flowers of Evil(which is just plain hard to readin some places).
Torture Garden is awesome, definitely one of my favourite books ever. the first time i read it, it actually took me a few attempts to actually stomach getting through the hole thing, the torture scenes are extremely graphic

never read 1000 days of sodom. is it worth giving a go??

george mcfly said:
Torture Garden is awesome, definitely one of my favourite books ever. the first time i read it, it actually took me a few attempts to actually stomach getting through the hole thing, the torture scenes are extremely graphic
Can I borrow that off you at some stage?I've actually been looking for it recently but no-one seems to have it,I actually got a copy in the Old Forbidden Planet years ago, and haven't seen it anywhere since.

I'm kind of embarassed to admit I've never read any DeSade.I keep meaning to get around to it,but I never have.."Salo" is an awesome film though, a favourite.
There's a book called "Story of the Eye" by Bataille that's worth checking out tho.And "Maldoror" by Lautremont is pretty gruesome in places too, amazing book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back