Album Cover Iconography. (1 Viewer)

1950's said:
I think you have something with the anal shoe-horn thing. You know that joke that goes:

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.

Well I'm thinking that Millie ain't no mathematician...

My thinking exactly. Sort of like the way you stick a butter knife into the ketchup bottle when you can't get any to come out. The heel of her shoe is like the butter knife, and her asshole is like the blocked ketchup bottle!

Yes!

1950's said:
I think you have something with the anal shoe-horn thing. You know that joke that goes:

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.

Well I'm thinking that Millie ain't no mathematician...
that's the most racist and sexist thing i've ever seen posted here. and jane agreed with you! for shame.

1950's said:
Could that possibly be cos I was slagging you last time I was posting here? Don't be sorry Hag - it's ok, I like you now.*

*No I don't
you've posted here before? did you use a different name or something?

Ahem! Hag! Mister Decade! May I draw your attention back to Millie? There's no time for bickering, there's still a mystery to be solved!

jane said:
http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/millie.jpg
millie.jpg

Hmm. Did you ever hear about the 'Phantom Dumper'?
True story..
Picture the scene.. A Christian Brothers school in Swords, 14 years ago. Dark times. A mysterious and quite possibly insane individual goes on a crazy crap spree, leaving steamy dark turds scattered on the toilet seats of the school for a 3-month period. He defys all attempts at capture, and one day, as quickly as it started... this awful terror ended.
No explanation.
No reason.
Just a really pissed off janitor.
Maybe it was Millie, and that look is her getting her kicks from dropping one in a public place?

GrRrrrR said:
Hmm. Did you ever hear about the 'Phantom Dumper'?
True story..
Picture the scene.. A Christian Brothers school in Swords, 14 years ago. Dark times. A mysterious and quite possibly insane individual goes on a crazy crap spree, leaving steamy dark turds scattered on the toilet seats of the school for a 3-month period. He defys all attempts at capture, and one day, as quickly as it started... this awful terror ended.
No explanation.
No reason.
Just a really pissed off janitor.
Maybe it was Millie, and that look is her getting her kicks from dropping one in a public place?

Hmmmn, 14 years ago you say? Christian Brothers school Swords you say?

About 2 years ago we had a Phantom Dumper attack in work. Some quite pleasant individual was leaving nice steaming turds in the middle of the floor of the toilets. Likewise with equally pissed off cleaning staff. Never discovered who it was and also ended as quickly as it began. I wonder could there be a connection? :confused:

GrRrrrR said:

Ah, but it appears that Spillie Millie is using the bowl, and not going out, as your angry janitor did, for a night on the tiles.

We had a phantom turd-herder in my dorm in college, whose depositions were often...smeared with blood. She was never officially discovered, but the suspect, a rather puzzling lass, eventually left, and it all stopped. What was eventually revealed, though, was that there was a second turder, who routinely dropped what appeared to be utterly unflushable sacks of concrete. The poor housekeeping staff, they were magic, and the offending material was always gone by lunchtime the following day. It wasn't particularly messy-looking -- indeed, there didn't appear to be even a single inclusion, nary a fibre or nut fragment -- it was just so solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back