Airtricity (1 Viewer)

"Our special Price Freeze offer is available to businesses only. However, we are happy to supply homeowners with our green electricity, at current EBS tariffs."

My confidence is shattered. EBS charge extortionate rates.

do they deliver it to your gaff?

yeah. flatpack.
should look something like this when assembled

010035008.jpg

in your swedish face ikea

"Our special Price Freeze offer is available to businesses only. However, we are happy to supply homeowners with our green electricity, at current EBS tariffs."

My confidence is shattered. EBS charge extortionate rates.

my confidence is shattered too. EBS don't do electricity. they're a building society.

it was a joke you see sean. ebs don't do electricity but esb do. ya see there was a misspelling on the website and i was playing on this to generate humor and possibly laughter. i most likely failed, but i hope this clears it all up.

Anyone on this?

I know this has been asked before, so pardon my ignorance, but if this is simply feeding into the grid, how is the electricity coming into your house any different than anybody else's electricity? Is it basically that your bill instead goes to the development of Airtricity, but you still get your actual electricity from the usual route, i.e., oil or whatever?

Anyone on this?

I know this has been asked before, so pardon my ignorance, but if this is simply feeding into the grid, how is the electricity coming into your house any different than anybody else's electricity? Is it basically that your bill instead goes to the development of Airtricity, but you still get your actual electricity from the usual route, i.e., oil or whatever?

it's how the portion of electricity you pay for is generated, as opposed to how it's delivered.

seriously though, electricity? mad shit innit?

it's how the portion of electricity you pay for is generated, as opposed to how it's delivered.

seriously though, electricity? mad shit innit?

But... this is a different company than ESB, yes? If this is the case, why are ESB allowing them to use their grid? Or would the ESB, in the event of everyone switching to Airtricity, shut down their oil-lecky plants?(a good thing, to be sure) I want to be sure it's not a gimmick just to make me feel better about turning on lights and stuff.

I rang them asking to be changed over and they started trying to convince me of their product, I was already sold! Then I get a letter in the post a week later saying they want to arrange a meeting to discuss the changover and that a rep will be on contact.... jeez.

You had me at "Air!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back