Africa Day, May 16, Iveagh Gardens with Jape, Solo Cissokho (kora), Fidil and more (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
Re: Africa Day, May 16, Iveagh Gardens with Jape, Solo Cissokho (kora), Fidil and mor

16:05 approx

He's also doing a workshop afterwards

Re: Africa Day, May 16, Iveagh Gardens with Jape, Solo Cissokho (kora), Fidil and mor

is this free? I can't see any ticket info on the site...

I'll be there so.

Stupid Irish Aid. They're all a bunch of pricks. Tell me how the Lesotho stand works out. Record evidence.

I was at this last year. Good buzz. But I would advise turning up early in the afternoon .. there was a giant queue to get in at 5 o'Clock or so ...

I was at this last year. Good buzz. But I would advise turning up early in the afternoon .. there was a giant queue to get in at 5 o'Clock or so ...

Which is ironic...seeing as though people are usually queueing to leave Africa..

Had to queue for an hour to get in.

Saw one band, then had to head off.

What was the point in stamping people's hands when they went in, if they had to re-queue to get back in, if they left for whatever reason?

This thread has pulled in some interesting Google ads up there /\ on the right >

I arrived at about 2 and saw the queue and couldn't bear it so went to Stephen's Green and then saw Four Lions instead.

was Four Lions any use?

I thought it was bloody hilarious!

Some serious African action with Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba in Button Factory May 28.

Blew me to smithereens when I saw them in London 2 plus yrs ago!

Africa Day.....are there any Traveler music/cultural festivals??

Africa's magic and all but I'd give at least as much a fuck bout the gypo's.....say it' be an amazin event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back