Aer Lingus flight sale (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Just booked a trip to the US for 100 quid each way. Last night, I checked prices and everything was 100 quid. About 2/3 of the cheap seats were gone as of about ten minutes ago.

Cheap flights end on Thursday. You can travel any time between the 7th of November and the 31st of January.

Wish I could book another trip somewhere, but I'm not booking anything except my passport-renewing trip to NY until I have my new passport. Got a bit of hassle going to and from Rome because it expires Christmas Eve, and some countries won't even let you in if you don't have at least 6 months left on it.

I know I could've had it done here, but it takes 6-8 weeks, and don't think I'd get it back in time before my visa expired, plus there's the unease of being in a country that isn't your own and not having a passport. Besides, hi, three-day whirlwind trip to NY ain't a bad idea at all at all. YAY. Except for the fact that I HATE FLYING.

Anyway, cheap flights. Get 'em while they're hot.

Two return flights to JFK comes in at slightly under €700.

That's €300 of taxes / charges / fuel surcharges.

I totally understand about the passport issue, Jane. Took me 8 weeks to renew last time from Dublin and it was a pain in the hole.

Love Aer Lingus seat sales... can't book anything for a while though as we already have Dusseldorf planned for December and Prague planned for February (yay!).

Got flights for two people from Prague to Dublin on Stephen's Day for £67.

Dink-dank-doo!

I totally understand about the passport issue, Jane. Took me 8 weeks to renew last time from Dublin and it was a pain in the hole.

Love Aer Lingus seat sales... can't book anything for a while though as we already have Dusseldorf planned for December and Prague planned for February (yay!).

'Zactly. This way I get a super-quick trip back, a new passport, and no anxiety about being trapped here. I'm just worried something will happen and I won't be able to get out of the country. Also, there's the fact that I haven't had 6-8 weeks of not leaving the country all year.

I actually can't wait to get a new passport picture because my old one is terrifying. Although, it's fair to say it's gotten me out of a lot of potential border hassle because the border guards are too busy laughing their holes off.* Not only am I bleach blonde in my photo, it's just frightening in general. I kind of like my collection of bad ID photos, but this is just taking things to another level.

*This is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back