ACTIVE MINDS/WAR ALL THE TIME/EXCUSES IN A SHED IN LEITRIM SUN 16TH MAY (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

The galway gig for active minds/war all the time on sun 16 may has been cancelled and resheduled to happen in Paul 13s shed in effernagh, which is not too far from carrick on shannon. There is a pub next door, but just bring yer own booze, its cheaper. bring sandwiches and crisps and crisp sandwiches, cant beat em.
excuses have new drummer - Gaz derelict and new singer - George Mckaye - son of a copper (and he dont care). Now that I dont do the vocals, I do the cleaning, I am the cleaner now, but its ok, cos the pay is good, but the dogshit does get a bit much.
hope to see you there closed groove (please bring my ordered records if you do come, thanks)

This is the first of many gigs to come at this venue (my shed). Parking and Camping available. Help bring a little more madness to Leitrim.

Attachments

• gig map copy.jpg
    gig map copy.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 50
I'm hoping to be.........fucking jam jar sprang a leak though so I have to get it checked out 2moro...

So many gigs this week that it's getting confusing, I'll prob be at Citizen Fish and then the late free gig in Suffolk st with the Doo Wongs and if you're going Sunday to this gig I could be tempted, thats if u get ur car sorted, then again maybe such a long trip would be a bit foolhardy with ur Jammer?

My Jammer is fucking ninja when its not leaking...

thanks to all who turned up. except the filth. great gig. more madness in leitrim

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

war all the time

of course to your pm gazzy.

SWEET!!!

I'll get on the case so!!!!!

Mums the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back