AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (1 Viewer)

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAARRRGGHHH! Totally over excited for tonight already. I have to calm down or im gonna smash something. 6 hours 45 mins to kick off. Come on.

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get into it lads and kick the fuck out of Gattuso, the little runt.

I'm dyin' here.

AAARRRGGHHH! Totally over excited for tonight already. I have to calm down or im gonna smash something. 6 hours 45 mins to kick off. Come on.

scousers.jpg

I can't wait for the coverage to begin. Come on the POOL!!!

As for betting.. you never bet on your own team, it's just not right, call me superstitious if you like, or just super, I'm not fussy.

Predicted line up:
Reina
Finnan
Carragher
Agger
Riise
Pennant
Alonso
Mascherano
Zenden
Gerrard
Kuyt

It's an awful thing to say, but I hope Zenden isn't passed fit. Kewell may not have played much, but he has a point to prove, and is infinitely more talented than Zenden, who in fairness wouldn't be good enough to compete in the Fr Ted over 70s soccer competition.

If it goes to extra time, one substition will be left.. Fowler to come on and get the winning penalty. Maybe a dream, but what a way to bow out.

It's all gone very quiet round here. Is everyone in Cassidys already?

I gotta go home staright after work, keep me a seat fags.

zenden does the job tactically. his job is going to be to help move the ball to kuyt and gerrard and not let oddo get a free run down the flank. with pennant on the right we'll still have an outlet for attack. on balance i'd be happier starting with zenden than kewell.
there. i said it.

I'm gonna put some cash on this and make it a little more exciting.

fuck sake lads.... nearly there

Aye, C'mon Red Men.

Less than 4 hours to go. My heads about to explode.

just got my first wave of nausea

oh jesus this is gonna be stressful.

Rise will crack one in from outside the box though, Reina will pull out at least one superb save too.

2-1 milan....FACT....or maybe not!

good lord zenden is SHITE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back