A Zine Is A Wonderful Thing. (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

Some of them are anyway. Just thought I'd post the list of what me and the Erin have for sale at the moment.

Artcore #s 19, 20 - €2.00 each
Bite The Hand That Feeds The Poisoned Food #1 - €1.20
Boris Belony #1 - 50c
Hardcore/Punk Guide To Christianity - €1.00
Jake's Wrath #6 - €1.50
Lingua Franca #1 - 50c
Lucidity #s 2, 3 - €1.00 each
My Generation Sucks #s 1, 2 - 30c each
Never Thank A Bogul #2 - 50c
Our Dreams; Their overtime #1 - €1.00
Rambling Rose #4 - 70c
Short, Fast + Loud! #10 - €2.20
Toilet Paper #5 - €1.20
We're Gonna Fight #5 - €1.60

You can get them off us at gigs or through the post - prices don't include postage so email us at [email protected] and we'll sort you out with post paid prices. Postal address is Erin Thomas, 53 Belmont Avenue, Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
.|..|

I didn't no, it was through reviews of it we'd seen. yeah MAD into his obscure stuff he is. good zine - absolutely packed with stuff.

it would have probably worked out cheaper if u just traded ur zine for his, there are some really amazing zines on the trade, ones that people would really want like left of the dail, whihc is in tower for about 6 euros but if u trade, he will trade one for one regardless of cost of ur zine, makes sense, no?

It might have worked out like 10p cheaper, but then when you add postage onto that, that kind of negates it...anyway we ordered them before the last issue of JW came out so I couldn't have traded them anyway.

They might be cheaper than €1.60 actually because the ones we have at the moment we copied ourselves... well ok Erin copied them, so I don't know how much it cost her.

what sort of question is that Darragh?! The poor woman is driven demented by your constant phone calls, letters, emails, faxes, telexes, drops by and telegrams - of course she doesn't want any more Boguls!!!!!

But I do...

stephenoblunt said:
what sort of question is that Darragh?! The poor woman is driven demented by your constant phone calls, letters, emails, faxes, telexes, drops by and telegrams - of course she doesn't want any more Boguls!!!!!
he he... ah steven will ya not be!

i think we're ok for boguls at the moment, unless lid wants to take some extra ones with her to bradford...
will get some of the new ones off ya when they're finished...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back