Words and phrases that are soooo...meh! Like meh (2 Viewers)

"gentle reminder"

Do we really need to add the word "gentle" here? Would it upset people to just say "reminder"?

car ads

"red in colour"

fuck off
i was wondering recently what category of ads are most divorced from the product they sell. perfume ads and car ads must be up there.
but the notion of selling a perfume using the medium of video was never going to be easy.

i was wondering recently what category of ads are most divorced from the product they sell. perfume ads and car ads must be up there.
but the notion of selling a perfume using the medium of video was never going to be easy.
Don Draper voice: You’re not selling a perfume, you’re selling a lifestyle. An aspiration. A door into a better life, escaping the reality of being a housewife married to a deadbeat.

There's someone on the radio talking about the ups and downs of ChatGPT.

Maybe she's just trying to not sound like a bot, but so far she's used the phrase "Ownio", as in she usually works on her ownio.

Also, ChatGPT can help you write something if you show up and are not feeling "Hundy P". I think this mean 100%.

"gentle reminder"

Do we really need to add the word "gentle" here? Would it upset people to just say "reminder"?

I used this phrase recently. It was because the person I was speaking to isn't responsible for doing the thing, but he communicates well, and sits next to the person who is responsible for doing the thing. That person does not communicate.
So, I don't want to be mugging off my good link to the office for something that isn't his responsibility. I need him to help me.

I used this phrase recently. It was because the person I was speaking to isn't responsible for doing the thing, but he communicates well, and sits next to the person who is responsible for doing the thing. That person does not communicate.
So, I don't want to be mugging off my good link to the office for something that isn't his responsibility. I need him to help me.
Have you considered "Tell fuckhead to sort his shit out"?

Have you considered "Tell fuckhead to sort his shit out"?

As someone with an unhealthy bank balance, and as a freelancer who actually quite likes the actual work. And as a freelancer who's owed four months wages, no. No I haven't done that.

Really I shouldn't have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back