2008 VMAs (2 Viewers)

SONYMEGADRIVE

i don't even feel like making this thread...they weren't as much fun as usual

kanye didn't even do anything ridiculous apart from sing that ridiculous song

i was hoping he'd at least be nominated for that insane 'flashing lights' video the rape scene. insaniac.

i don't unerstand what you mean, but they didn't have any lifetime achievement award last night. i had predicted that it would be awarded to Snoop, who would in turn deidcate it to Dr Dre and HIS dead son. but that never happened...drat

It was a disaster of a show, none of the performances were good. Only good bit was when Brand ripped on the Jonas Brothers 'Silver Ring Thing' only to come out later on and have to apologise for the comment. Obviously he was roared at by MTV execs that "We don't want to lost the Christian crowd"

Can't believe you've been missing out on this lot.

400_jonasbrothers_070925_fharrison_76337787.jpg

Three brothers. Despise them.

The Jonas' are known for their wholesome, family-friendly image. The brothers are all committed Evangelical Christians, their father is a former pastor, and they were homeschooled by their mother. In addition, they all famously wear purity rings on their left-hand ring finger and have vowed not to have premarital sex. Joe has said that the rings symbolize "a promise to ourselves and to God that we'll stay pure 'till marriage," and Nick had stated that "it's [purity rings] pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there." They started wearing the rings when their parents, Denise and Kevin Sr., asked them if they wanted to.[61] They also abstain from alcohol, tobacco, and drugs.[62]

i'd never heard of them before last night either...what's up with the rise of baptist minister children becoming popstars? katy perry is the same except she's a bird with massive tits and a beyond awful voice

travis barker playing drums over mp3s as the house band was bizarre...bring back mark ronson doing covers!

i'd never heard of them before last night either...what's up with the rise of baptist minister children becoming popstars? katy perry is the same except she's a bird with massive tits and a beyond awful voice

travis barker playing drums over mp3s as the house band was bizarre...bring back mark ronson doing covers!

I only know of them from my little sister being obsessed with Disney Channels output. Luckily she actually seems impervious to these saps, like she can see them for the hollow souls that they really are. pretty impressive for a 7 yr old. Pity she can't do this with Miley Cyrus or the High School Musical cast.

i have no idea what high school musical is, but i did recognise one of the girls from being naked on some internet gossip site!

yeah it was alright if you're a complete puss who spends their days whining about their ex and their dead mother and being blown away by the drummers they just saw on the olympics i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back