Attention labels, bands, record shops, promoters, creatives: Christmas Ad Fundraiser (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 1

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
As it's Christmas, and since we haven't had a charity fundraising gig for a while, I've decided to do something different.

In return for a donation of €25 (or more) to one of two nominated charities, I'll give you 50,000 banner ads to run on the site from a date of your choosing during 2012. This will be available for the month of December, and only (at our discretion) to independent / DIY outfits (labels, bands, record shops, promoters, creatives etc.)

The charities are:
A Little Lifetime Foundation
Lauralynne House Children's Hospice

PM me if you're interested.

Re: Attention labels, bands, record shops, promoters, creatives: Christmas Ad Fundrai

nice

Re: Attention labels, bands, record shops, promoters, creatives: Christmas Ad Fundrai

Kudos for choosing A Little Lifetime Foundation Pete. They is good people.

bump

just sent out a mailout and of course the only link in it that doesn't work properly is the one to this thread.

brilliant.

fixed it

no need to panic

phew

bump

the key word is independent

also: it's the perfect christmas gift

standard ad dimensions are 300x250 and 728x90

I will be doing this also - Just waiting on a new card [and a new website design]

Bump.

Good bit of interest in this so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back