Do any of you ACTUALLY exercise? (1 Viewer)

Well after a 14 hour trip to London today, I was offered sex while standing on a corner trying to locate my hotel. I'm going to take it as a compliment. I turned down the sexercise though. I am so hungry I could eat my hand but I missed last call for room service by 5 minutes. I'm taking this as a sign as I am too fucking tired to go hunt down food.

Well after a 14 hour trip to London today, I was offered sex while standing on a corner trying to locate my hotel. I'm going to take it as a compliment. I turned down the sexercise though. I am so hungry I could eat my hand but I missed last call for room service by 5 minutes. I'm taking this as a sign as I am too fucking tired to go hunt down food.
jesus Hayworth, your life is really shit

kitten_ducklings.jpg

That happened to me yesterday as well. Except it was in Sligo and it was six lost cheerleaders looking perky in the cold weather. I chose the wireless too. Sex is boring.

got the nokia 6110 navigator today; it's a GPS enabled phone.
you can download a dead handy utility with it, sports tracker - records where you've been, how fast you were going, etc.
give speed vs. distance, speed. vs. time graphs, average speed, max speed, etc.
uses different profiles for different activities, so will calculate a rough calorie burn based on your sex, age, weight and height, and does automatic lap detection and will record individual lap times.

dead handy for anyone on a walking/running/cycling regime.

you can download a dead handy utility with it, sports tracker - records where you've been, how fast you were going, etc.
uses different profiles for different activities, so will calculate a rough calorie burn based on your sex, age, weight and height, and does automatic lap detection and will record individual lap times.

Show off. Does it gauge calories burned off during sex? Cephalopod wants to know.

Price?

Well after a 14 hour trip to London today, I was offered sex while standing on a corner trying to locate my hotel.

fuckin hell, where were you? this never happens to me. never.

my advice; get into fixies. it's like joining a secret club. you'll want to ride all day. fixies. so sleek and brakeless.
ah.

fg_bikes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back