22nd October! Thrash Metal and Punk gig! (1 Viewer)

CorrosiveM

22nd October
Murrays Dublin

Phykosis

Setting Off Sirens

Corrosive Machine

Edenfire

Great bands on a good mix too! the damage is only a fiver! towards us recording our debute album(Corrosive Machine)! Come down for the snear anyway!

"Psykosis are a hard hittin' Thrash metal band from Dublin. We love to play our tunes for any Psykos out there, love to go nuts on the stage and put on a great show for anybody watchin us... Except that band that wanted us to pay for breakin' their shitty amps, they're just fags! We have a demo out at the moment called "Toxic TerrorStorm" and we are in the middle of writing a lot of new shit for the upcoming tour around Ireland this summer. You can find all the venues and dates on our myspace page. We love everyone else and anyone who's reading this so get to a show and check us out... Except The Broken Amp Band cause you're fags!!! "

"Here dickhead We played a blinder the other fucking night in limerick, and we have a whole fucking pub to vowel for us so shut the fuck up ya dont know shit! and the reason why we were late is because the clutch in the car exploded and we had to push the fucking car from nina! and we were all hung over from the night before! so we dont need some piss ant telling us that we played badly cause we all know we kicked every ass that was watching us the other night!

Psykosis"

Neither of yous two will be going to this show anyway.

i dont give a shite if they broke any amp before better not break my fucking amp haha i dont care if there band news there a great band! setting off sirens will be fucking brillent should stal it down anyway! if an amp blows from them more entertainment haha

Good luck with the gig- I'm sure it'll be great

I think it's interesting; if a punk band refused to pay another band for damages like this there'd be war and no doubt a huge 12 page thread on Eircore

And the liberal use of the term "fag" goes unnoticed, or atleast ignored

This place has changed man

If it was someone worth giving a fuck about using the tem "fag" I'd be more inclined to point it out...but these lads are obviously not the best so fuck them.

It was a big deal around these parts once upon a time

Don't know why I'm even bothering to write anything here anyway

oh yeah..boredom

well there a thrash band not a punk band and aswell man there are other bands at the gig 2 like but thanks anyway lads :)

I dont even know why I'm in this thread..sure I'm getting married that day!

Good luck with the gig- I'm sure it'll be great

I think it's interesting; if a punk band refused to pay another band for damages like this there'd be war and no doubt a huge 12 page thread on Eircore

And the liberal use of the term "fag" goes unnoticed, or atleast ignored

This place has changed man

Surely the fact that them quotes were posted shows it's not being ignored. Still Nina! haha

well there a thrash band not a punk band and aswell man there are other bands at the gig 2 like but thanks anyway lads :)

You don't need to post links to this thread in every other thread. Please don't do kit again as I hate deleting posts on here.

Still Nina! haha

'It's a long way to Tipperary'
nina-simone-104.gif

You don't need to post links to this thread in every other thread. Please don't do kit again as I hate deleting posts on here.

ok i understand but its more advirtising more people might see it might read it might come down! im doing no harm just advertisin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back