Recession Threads (1 Viewer)

What is your favorite recession thread?

• Proof Of The Recession - House Prices Drop by 65% (by corksongs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • recession refreshments (by CITY BABY)

• Recession Threads (by Shaney)

• Total voters

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
traid2.jpg

Shaney. I'll warn you once.
Get out of my shit.
Or you wont be able to move for all your hacked email accounts.

Holy fuck.
Now that all of the investment banks have gone away... the real ones are starting to fall.
Washington Mutual just got seized by the Feds.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/25/news/companies/JPM_WaMu/index.htm?postversion=2008092519

And the Bailout talks collapse...
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/business/26bailout.html
“We’re in a serious economic crisis,” Mr. Bush told reporters as the meeting began shortly before 4 p.m. in the Cabinet Room, adding, “My hope is we can reach an agreement very shortly.”
Mr. Boehner pressed an alternative that involved a smaller role for the government, and Mr. McCain, whose support of the deal is critical if fellow Republicans are to sign on, declined to take a stand.
Well done.

this is the best thing I've seen in fuggin ages from our very own Frambosenwhatsit...

l_c1502008c3f049c78d0880fd6907d6fe.jpg

y'see..brings out the best in us...personally I'm looking forward to christmas where not every schmo is queueing to buy fuckin Wii's like the lights have just flashed for last orders on a stags...screw that...second-job-supplimenting santa clauses spending their santa-hat money in Grogans...now thats living...i'm starting a 'Best Things About The Recession' thread.

i just added names to help people remember the threads better, theres so many of them it seemed like a good idea. its not personal at all. frambosenshmaks thread is clearly the least successful though

They're going to start drinking where i drink.

They'll be annoying me while i shop in lidl.

Fuck it; they're going to end up in my favorite charity shops.

And at the end, some cunt in the sunday indo's gonna do a 3 page special on 'How You Can Make Poverty Hip'. After that, my beautiful and full life will be over. I will have nowhere to go.

And that's why i hate recession.

I agree wholeheartedly with Milky boy.I've a pain in me bollix with all the conspicuously consuming pricks that have emerged in the last while.In fact, back near the end of the boom a chap I know was slagging me off for drinking Royal Dutch.He reckoned those days were behind us and we should only be drinking premium brands.Tosser.

y'see..brings out the best in us...personally I'm looking forward to christmas where not every schmo is queueing to buy fuckin Wii's like the lights have just flashed for last orders on a stags...screw that...second-job-supplimenting santa clauses spending their santa-hat money in Grogans...now thats living...i'm starting a 'Best Things About The Recession' thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back