the return of The Smashing Pumpkins? (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth said:
Blind Melon were shit
Alice In Chains were mostly good
Pearl Jam rocked
i'm sorry - Blind Melon were shit?!?! did you listen to "Soup" - the whole album is brilliant. amazing drumming, top notch bass, two guitarists who worked really well together, and Hoon's voice (especially when harmonizing w/ itself) was fantastic.
sorry, TOTALLY disagree.

Lord Damian said:
i'm sorry - Blind Melon were shit?!?! did you listen to "Soup" - the whole album is brilliant. amazing drumming, top notch bass, two guitarists who worked really well together, and Hoon's voice (especially when harmonizing w/ itself) was fantastic.
sorry, TOTALLY disagree.

heard Soup a few times (flatmate had it) and it didn't hit the mark
Owned Blind Melon and couldn't get into it

Blind Melon were awful.I tried to get into them again a while ago thinking it might have just been me but I should have had more faith in my judjement because they were indeed shit.

Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam are by no means shit in fact I should really like them considering the sort of music I play and listen to but I think they are both pretty boring and they do nothing special for me.I wouldnt object to them if someone put it on in their gaff but I dont beleive they are half as good as people make out which is why I dont own any of their records anymore yet I still have all my Nirvana and Soundgarden stuff.
Lord Damian said:
sorry, TOTALLY disagree.

Everytime I die are amazing.Respect
seanface said:
what's the craic with d'arcy the bassist? last i heard she'd fallen off the wagon pretty bad. didn't billy corgan call her a 'spiteful junkie' last year when he blamed the bands break up on the rest of them?

went out for a walk at lunchtime. stopped at a set of lights in an old woman's starlet were 4 typical teenage rock NURRDS, completely motionless, completely non communicative, the whole hair/acne/which part is it safe to shave thing going on, with the windows down blaring out tonight by the smashing pumpkins. they really didnt seem to be enjoying it. its making me question the quality of the entire SP back catalogue.

Ex-Smashing Pumpkin D’arcy Wretzky Breaks Her Silence – BlastEcho

Little has been heard from Wretzky since was fired from The Pumpkins 17 years ago. Today she lives on a non-working horse farm somewhere in Michigan (she invited us to Google it, so by all means). In fact, the last time she was publicly outed it was 2011 when she was arrested for a misdemeanor drunk-driving charge and failing to appear in court for a ticket related to her inability to control her horses (she served six days in jail).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back