Toxic Pomotions Xmas gig (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
JOE STRUMMER 4TH ANNIVERSARY/TOXIC XMAS GIG

Dublin's Voodoo Lounge is the venue on December 22nd as Ireland's spiky-haired fraternity pay tribute to the late great Joe Strummer, The Clash frontman who inspired thousands to pick up a guitar, start a band and shout it from the roof tops died suddenly from heart failure in December 2002.
Running from 8pm to 3am – no short measures here – the bill includes tribute band Clash Jam Wallop, Paranoid Visions, The Dubtones, MO7S and Terrordactyl.
Proceeds from the Toxic Promotions Xmas bash go to the Irish Heart Foundation www.irishheart.ie
€10 www.tickets.ie

CLASH JAM WALLOP (Clash tribute)
PARANOID VISIONS
THE DUBTONES
MO7S
TERRORDACTYL
+ DJ Boz
The Voodoo Lounge
Friday 22nd December
8pm www.tickets.ie

Tommorow night, first band 8.30

1468212106_l.jpg

I thought it was the poorest I had ever seen Paranoid Visions perform, Deko was very subdued and as for the tribute band it was so offputting to see the vocalist wear a "normal" shirt.......also Voodoo had no Cider yet again so had to keep ruunning next door to Ryans for booze and Mr.Blueface where were you!!!!?? CD's sitting in my pocket!

I thought it was the poorest I had ever seen Paranoid Visions perform, Deko was very subdued and as for the tribute band it was so offputting to see the vocalist wear a "normal" shirt.......also Voodoo had no Cider yet again so had to keep ruunning next door to Ryans for booze and Mr.Blueface where were you!!!!?? CD's sitting in my pocket!

i saw him about 50 times in the place Jan... maybe if ye didnt keep running into Ryans people could find ya

and as for the tribute band it was so offputting to see the vocalist wear a "normal" shirt.......
ha. all this complaining recently about punks not being image-concious enough is getting out of control. has the word 'irony' been removed from the dictionary lately or something?
PS joe strummer was in fact known to wear shirts on occasion.

who gives a fuck whos wearing what, the were crap!! sorry janer..i was told you were there i even took sometime to find ye, but i dont know wht u look like sooo....sorry mate thanks tho for making the cd., are you about town any time soon??

ha. all this complaining recently about punks not being image-concious enough is getting out of control. has the word 'irony' been removed from the dictionary lately or something?
PS joe strummer was in fact known to wear shirts on occasion.
U think I know nothing about The Clash>>>>???
There is a shirt and there is a fucking shirt, trust me Nooly.

who gives a fuck whos wearing what, the were crap!! sorry janer..i was told you were there i even took sometime to find ye, but i dont know wht u look like sooo....sorry mate thanks tho for making the cd., are you about town any time soon??
I live in town lol
Prob go for a session in K3 tommorow sometime.....(abbey st/Liffey st junction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back