Ghost discussion (4 Viewers)

Sucks that it had to fall apart. When it seemed like a bunch of dudes that were close enough that they could play anonymously it was the best.

RIP best Ghost
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In other Ghost news, Masoki Batoh has curated a new Tokyo Flashback compilation both to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the series and in dedication to Hideo Ikeezumi, who founded PSF Records and supported the Japanese underground since the early 80s. Ghost have a track on it, along with all the usual PSF suspects like Keiji Haino, Acid Mothers Temple, Overhang Party and High Rise. Have no idea where or how you can buy it yet.

Hey, we have this guy now.

Well holy god. Thank the lord for streaming services and crappy local record shops.

I attempted to buy the new album in the local Golden Discs, "who?", so went home and streamed the album. That's €13 saved.

I've ordered it latest album, probably out of some sense of obligation. I've watched them play some of it live on YouTube and it's very hit and miss, much like Prequelle. I liked them better when people could tell Tobias "no". Not sure if I'd go to see them again, but loads of people love the new direction. So, meh.

I watched about 5 mins of the stream the other night.. garbage. Although the idea for the production was cool

Interesting that youtube recommended it to me even though I've no history of listening to them

I'm now on my third listen of this thing. It ain't growing on me. In fact the poor lyrics are standing out more. Overwritten and over produced.
I think back to how much I love the drums on Opus Eponymous, and now this.

Priest, featuring ex Ghost bass player are plating Ireland soon for this who like this sort of thing

Priest, featuring ex Ghost bass player are plating Ireland soon for this who like this sort of thing

I like the sound of that but the singing is rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back