Thumped Kru Choonz. (4 Viewers)

New song quickly recorded and fucked with. Then realised it was a bit naff. So went full on naff with the words and it came together, sort of.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you have to unlike a song in order to get it from playing automatically? I liked a friend's song but I don't need to hear it every time I play a tune on there

Do you have to unlike a song in order to get it from playing automatically? I liked a friend's song but I don't need to hear it every time I play a tune on there

You mean soundcloud ? Seems to keep playing sometimes random stuff but keeps playing songs if you play a song it so probarbly yes

Thanks. It's annoying. I don't want to 'unlike' it but it looks like I have no choice

My entry for the Eurovison.Obviously I havent a hope..but this is definitely way better than all of last years abortions combined

Next year I'll try be shitter..but..maybe they'll go for quality this year..for a punt like?

Aww man..I just wanna get on the late late and throw a total spazz of a performance.

It'll be the stuff of legend.I promise

You're right to.

It might take a year or two.But I'm gonna get there

Bring back real Irish pop music.That people actually like.

I wish they had a Radio version of the eurovision..that'd soon sort out who's who

Sometimes it takes putting these things out there before you realise what it's missing. Well, in this case I now know it's missing something. Now I'm just waiting to cop what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back