If you two are truly
in love, prove it by saying I do…I
Do
Don’t confuse it by having
sex
Do what you know and know
what is right…and get married

MORE Christian hardcore?!? Fuck sake.

EDIT: Even though these are of the idiotic kind of Christian hardcore.

Do you believe eating meat is wrong?

I was a vegetarian for eight years, four of which I was vegan, I was committed to living a cruelty-free life style, but the more I continued to believe in animal rights the more I hated this world and everyone around me.

It was the progression of these thoughts that lead me to attempting to take my own life.

Since then God has revealed Himself to me through Jesus Christ, has totally changed my life, and has shown me the true order and purpose to life on earth.

The Bible says in 1 Timothy 4:1-5 "The Spirit expressly says that in the latter days some will depart from the faith, listening to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which are to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good to eat, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."

-Brian
it's like he found my letters and read each one out loud.

Fuck's sake.
Can it beat the Christian Crusties, though?

l_e0c246afebd5a021bb6fb1b9a3ab4c26.jpg

The Bible says in 1 Timothy 4:1-5 "...For every creature of God is good to eat, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."

chow down*
blame Timothy if adversely affected

puffer-fish-puffed.jpg

poison-dart-frog2.jpg

The Bible says in 1 Timothy 4:1-5 "...For every creature of God is good to eat, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."

chow down*
blame Timothy if adversely affected

puffer-fish-puffed.jpg

poison-dart-frog2.jpg
Jaysus Johnnie, you put a lot of thought into that post :) and it worked btw..Lol

Fuck's sake.
Can it beat the Christian Crusties, though?

l_e0c246afebd5a021bb6fb1b9a3ab4c26.jpg

"So like, the reason I'm here and involved with Punk Rock and part of Planet X is because it feels like being part of a family, and that's something I never had. I never had something where I felt totally comfortable and not out of place, where there were other people just like me that felt the same way I did, and when I found out about Planet X records I realized that the punk scene was the place for me" etc etc etc etc

classic specimen of 'dozy-looking girl with a load of random crap tied on', too

i really like the whole "i want to look like a bag lady, but bag ladys dont get this fat eating out of bins but thats because they dont use the food they get from bins to garnish the pies their fat parents buy them to eat in the mercedes on the way home to the big fat repressed memory basement of mediocre biblical child abuse" thing she and lots of other american crust tard bitches got goin on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back