zwans axed shows (1 Viewer)

does that include witness?

and i would say it's due to billy corgan realising that his voice has the capacity to kill small animals and deafen children. :D

from nme.com, have to say i'm not upset by this

BILLY CORGAN's new band ZWAN have cancelled their entire European tour, dates due to "family reasons".

No other details have been made available at present. The tour was set to include the Glastonbury, Witnness and T In The Park festivals, as well as headline gigs in London and Manchester.

The full list of affected dates are:

Imola Heineken Jammin Festival (June 15)
Rome Centralino del Tennis (16)
Naples Arena Flegrea (17)
Scheessel Hurricane Festival (20)
Barcelona Doctor Music Festival (21)
Toulouse Havana Club (22)
Marseille at the Docks (24)
Lille Zenith (26)
Glastonbury Festival (27)
Roskilde Festival (29)
Malmo Kulturbolaget (July 2)
Gothenburg Tradgarn (3)
Kristiansand Quart Festival (4)
Turku Ruisrock Festival (6)
London Brixton Academy (9)
Manchester Apollo (10)
T in the Park (12)
Witnness Festival (13)
Fano Piazza XX Settembre (16)
Berne Gurten Festival (18)
Catania Lungomare (19)
Lucca Piazza Napoleone (20)
Fuji Rock Festival (25)

i love 'family reasons' like when bands book tours and then pull out cos someone's wife is giving birth... it's like did you not realise she was going to... do you pay any attention to anything at all... wurrrrr

Misled by the hype I actually bought that album..... and it's a DISASTER, I fucking hated it!!! Rarely listened to something so boring, it's not a big loss...

btw, if anybody wants it just ask :)

Liiadain said:
i love 'family reasons' like when bands book tours and then pull out cos someone's wife died... it's like did you not realise she was going to... do you pay any attention to anything at all... wurrrrr
read what you just wrote again !ninjaaaa

Alex said:
Misled by the hype I actually bought that album..... and it's a DISASTER, I fucking hated it!!! Rarely listened to something so boring, it's not a big loss...

btw, if anybody wants it just ask :)

I had the misfortune of listening to that album, soooooooo dull

the reason Pajo's junkbox is in Zwan is because he gets better quality hoop playing with Corgan than he does when he's being all arty and solo. Truth.

sparse said:
read what you just wrote again !ninjaaaa

neh, neh, this is too much for my tired head.... if you wanted to say 'sometimes people die unexpectedly' you could've said it, not changed the words when you quoted me and confused the hell outta me...

kirstie said:
the reason Pajo's junkbox is in Zwan is because he gets better quality hoop playing with Corgan than he does when he's being all arty and solo. Truth.

funny, thats why Mike Settler joined Capratone, quality hoop.

heh

Imagine, theres Bill in rehersals srecching away "its got to have more PAIN! more PAIN!!" and all Pajo is thinking is "the honeyz, it's all about the honeyz Dave, ingore Uncle Fester and concetrate on the honeyz... "

thegoone said:
if i was billy corgans da or ma
id give him some family reasons to quit shows

his ma already gave him a reason to write a really shit song that was about 14 minutes too long

well the first 3 mins were good but the man just does not know when to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back