Zoundz (1 Viewer)

Subvert is one of the greatest songs evarrrrrrrrr!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I agree with Alex they were probably the weakest of the line up but I put this down to the venue was farrrr to large for their type of act.
These 2 from that very same gig!

They've been playing the last few years haven't hey? How have they been?
saw them in leeds in...um...i think 2003, they didn't seem very much into it. 'sullen' and 'going through the motions' are two terms that come to mind. maybe they were havinga bad day. the set was pretty short as well though as i remember that was the fault of one the local support bands who insisted on playing over their time despite being shit.

Yeah I agree with Alex they were probably the weakest of the line up but I put this down to the venue was farrrr to large for their type of act.
the leeds venue was the primrose, a small pub with a space cleared for playing against one wall

saw them in leeds in...um...i think 2003, they didn't seem very much into it. 'sullen' and 'going through the motions' are two terms that come to mind. maybe they were havinga bad day. the set was pretty short as well though as i remember that was the fault of one the local support bands who insisted on playing over their time despite being shit.

I disagreed with you then, I still disagree now, I thought they were excellent:)

the leeds venue was the primrose, a small pub with a space cleared for playing against one wall

How you describe them going thru the motions and sullen is probably the way I could've described them too, having said that I'd still like to see them in a small backs to the wall venue like The Tap. ;)

I disagreed with you then, I still disagree now, I thought they were excellent:)
i think we had fallen into a fairly set pattern of disagreement at that stage of that particular midlands adventure

although needless to say i was bolloxed so who knows what lay between my opinion and reality

yeah ed maybe i'm talking shit, i do remember rocking out on my crutches to all the favourites (aka every track off TCOZ)
then again i remember being unimpressed with their manner

Just heard there yesterday that Zoundz are going to release a NEW Zoundz album. Their second in 25 years. On both CD and Vinyl on BBP Records.
www.bbprecords.co.uk

There has been some good things said about their rough recording demos for album so things should be good

great news.

lets face it, zounds are one of the greatest bands in punk rock history and even a recording of steve lake singing music hall greats in the shower would be streets ahead of most other bands "best of" collections

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back