zed zed zed NTL question (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
1. does one get MTV2 with the digital package

and

2. do they have to dig up yer living room to instal anything major? Slightly worried we might get into troubla with the landlord

Aye, MTV2 and a few others.
Plus, Neil will have the eyetie football on Eurosport.
I may be a regular visitor :)

Originally posted by kirstie

2. do they have to dig up yer living room to instal anything major? Slightly worried we might get into troubla with the landlord

what kind of major stuff do you want done? if you were getting digi installed no. nothing should have to get dug up or nowt.

Ah yes. Mr Pad, our man on the inside.
Can you get us free telly, Pad?
I'm about to pay the bill.

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
D'yee get telefish ayrdn?

no, you need a written certificate from eamon devalera to watch that. and you have to be wearing a chastity belt and have a priest present in the room at all times.

alreet pad
seeings as how in anyway you're the man in the know, confirm for me that no unsightly digging up or drilling into will be taking place would you?
thankin you.

alreet pad
seeings as how in anyway you're the man in the know, confirm for me that no unsightly digging up or drilling into will be taking place would you?
thankin you.
are you JUST getting digital? is it a house or an apartment.

well the cable box is already there and instead of paying the reconnection fee just for cable I decided to ask them to reconnect us and give us digital at the same time. And it's an apartment like, does that make a difference??

there's some do-dad to install and cabling they have to do to give you the digital connection. put a hole in the folk's side wall to get the digital cable in - this room already had the standard cable box.

well the cable box is already there and instead of paying the reconnection fee just for cable I decided to ask them to reconnect us and give us digital at the same time. And it's an apartment like, does that make a difference??

well it shouldn't, it depends on how you were disconnected i suppose, ie where they cut the wire but its unlikely to cause you any hassle. the only thing that i think might cause you hassle (mind i don't work in installs please note so don't hold me to any of this) is getting extra points installed, but that usually is kept to a minimum of fuss. installing a digital set top box to the best of my knowledge is fairly simple indeed.

My N-T-Hell

I once had a "chat" with NTL on the phone about getting cable. During the chat I let the "sales"-person know my credit card number. The call ended with me promising to "think about" getting NTL cable.

Later that month I discovered they'd charged the installation and first month's rental to my credit card. I rang NTL and asked to speak to the same "person" again.

They "weren't around".

Re: My N-T-Hell

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
I once had a "chat" with NTL on the phone about getting cable. During the chat I let the "sales"-person know my credit card number. The call ended with me promising to "think about" getting NTL cable.

Later that month I discovered they'd charged the installation and first month's rental to my credit card. I rang NTL and asked to speak to the same "person" again.

They "weren't around".

i work for sky in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back