You know you're getting old.... (2 Viewers)

Since I finished them on Friday I've been fucking zonked. TBH I'm getting some hope out of your description above. Basically hoping that it's the steroids fucking me up (which is a crappy side effect) and not the MS.
I was completely wired during the day and getting maybe 3-4 hours sleep a night at the height of it. I’m down to 10mg/day now and still not sleeping right. Should be off them in a couple more weeks.

A friend of the brother's just died of cancer.
The younger brother. Not even 50.

Diagnosed in Feb. Dead in August.

Another reminder that we're all on the home stretch and need to value every day and love the ones that love us back while we're here.

Yer man makes me laugh. "GET OUT YA PRICK. GET DA FUCK OUT YA SCUMBAG"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it time for a tattoo? A music related one?

I had this thought the other day. I currently have no tattoo's at all. I was gonna get an adjustable spanner tattooed on one upper arm. and a podger tattooed on the other. I was quite drunk and under a lot of stress at the time. and the tattoo places were all closed.

Might still do it though.

I had this thought the other day. I currently have no tattoo's at all. I was gonna get an adjustable spanner tattooed on one upper arm. and a podger tattooed on the other. I was quite drunk and under a lot of stress at the time. and the tattoo places were all closed.

Might still do it though.
Like, I'm a bit pissed and thinking about a 1992 related Manics one. Im not getting any action from that.

Is it time for a tattoo? A music related one?
Every time I think of getting a tattoo, I get the thing on a t-shirt instead
I have never worn the t-shirts for more than a few years

Much much worse than this, I have been considering putting an ear ring back in. After an absence of 25+ years.
I do not have a wife to talk me out of this, so it is a real potential problem.

i have yet to see an image where i could happily think, 'yeah, i could live with seeing that in the shower every day for the rest of my life'.
i guess a tattoo of marty morrissey across my back would not present me with that dilemna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back