you are cat power free (1 Viewer)

vertrauen

Website
Visit site
Has anybody got the new album? I was kind of surprised to see it in road yesterday, as it wasn't supposed to be out until (as far as i knew) until the 18th or something. So what's it like?

yeah surprised to see it in the road list, but i think its that whole albums coming out here on friday thing. cant wait to hear it ill be trundling in to get it first thing monday. iv been listening to what would the community think all week.

i managed to track it down after a year or so searching in tower one day just before xmas for €23. twas a bit battered but those digipack card sleeves get like that easily. havent seen it anywhere else and it was the only one they had though. saw it at splashdvd.com a few months earlier and ordered it but they emailed me a few weeks later to say it was unavailable @ present. might be worth trying again though. its an absolute stunner, worth it for nude as the news alone.

not sure why, it's been like that for a long time now.
the downside is while the UK have to wait for 3 more days than us they get practicallyeverything on time on the Monday/ with no delays.

Unlike here where certain releases just don't turn up for weeks on end without explanation.

For DaViDs and videos the Republic is particularly shite. The difference between the retail movie sections in HMV Belfast and Dublin is quite significant. Some of that *may* be due to classification delays but not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back