yo gavo!! (1 Viewer)

Don't you Jillian me Marklar.
Besides, it's Gillian foo'.
It's just Jill with a J so people don't call me Gill, as in that thing that a fish breathes through.

gil.gif

i didnt do as radilicious as my super intelligent brain should of .. i skipped spannish cos i'm a bad ass ..
and i did religion ordinary style .. i had to write a thank you note to God.
Pretty insane,that religion teacher should stick a crucifix up her gee .. Excorist style ..
Jillian,good morning and congratulations for watever you've done that derseves congratulations ..
and Phil .. em yeh ..

OI! Phil, watch it. Thats my thing ive been doing for the past few months, dont start taking my nerd-credits.

(Question 1)
(a)
"God loves us all, but loves children especially"
Discuss why this is true and how the statement may have been misunderstood by the clergy.
(10 points)
(b)
Explain how the children tempted members of the clergy to commit acts upon them. Illustrations can be used.
(10 points)

(Question 2)
"Thou shalt not kill"
"The Catholic church knew about the Holocaust, but let it happen"
Compare and contrast the two above statements and explain how the church was right in its decision.
(20 points)

(Question 3)
"Abortion is a mortal sin commited by weak women"
Why is the above statement true? Why are men more staunch supporters of abortion than women?
(30 points)

(Question 4)
From your reading of the bible, explain why anal sex is called Sodomy. Illustrations can be used.
(30 points)

I did ordinary level,supposedly my brain wouldnt be able to function with those kind of questions ..
instead i got to write a letter to God thanking him,draw a picture of my ideal church and do a super swell crossword and i still managed to fail!

Fuckin hell that was a little insensitive.
I wouldn't want to study higher level religion anyway. Is there a foundation level Gav?
Religion exams, are they new or something? I never did one and I went to a Catholic school.

yeh not all schools are doing religion for their junior cert ie mine, in my old school i was on the road to religion junior cert but then i left and joined a cool school. we did get religion exams the odd time i always try to do bad just to piss off the teacher, my friend shane did a deadly letter responding as god to a little boy who asked god why bad things happened in the world twas quite funny.

gav, you do spanish, me i'm doing germanais myself, the listening exam for german has been fukin simple for years and now for our year they've made it rock hard, i couldnt understand one word from that tape recorder, i did a really cool essay on columbus for history-rock and/or roll

so JILL weren't you doin the leaving cert mocks? my brother was doin em, they got a thing about michael moore in the english

Jesus Winty, stop trying to get me in trouble. What I meant was that I cant believe that theres levels in religion, ordinary level dont get to learn how Jesus's life ended and stuff but..... its not funny now.

Originally posted by Winty
Religion exams, are they new or something?
Yeah some schools are trying it out this year and the department are deciding as to whether it should be optional or compulsory.

Also,
Marklar said: so JILL weren't you doin the leaving cert mocks?

Yup and i finish tomorrow with Music. They all sucked except Geography, 28 pages baby, aww yeah. They don't call me Geography Jill for nothing.

Originally posted by goatlord
i didnt do as radilicious as my super intelligent brain should of .. i skipped spannish cos i'm a bad ass ..
and i did religion ordinary style .. i had to write a thank you note to God.
Pretty insane,that religion teacher should stick a crucifix up her gee .. Excorist style ..
Jillian,good morning and congratulations for watever you've done that derseves congratulations ..
and Phil .. em yeh ..

Wha? You did an exam in religion? Fuckin' ell...how long have they been doing that?

Heheh, I remember my J.C. mocks...for some reason they decided to have them before the Christmas holidays...unfortunately I was "sick", and had to have an extra-long Christmas holidays! Huzzah!

Did you know that you can praise Jesus by swearing? Go on, give it a go there. Fuck! Shite! Mickeys!

I can remember doing a religion exam in first year, the questions were like "How many days was the world built in"....
The chaplain gave me the answer to that one and it was wrong.
Needless to say i failed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back