yeh deadlies/brian cullen's love bullets/lie ins/anseo/thurs 24th sep (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
great night

fair play BCLB, delivering the happy tunes as always and educating me on the origins of the use of the word 'chicken'.

Yeh Deadlies - I was blown away. Best gig I've seen this year.

I thought Lie-Ins' boobs were boobs and amazing boobs, my favourite boobs is still boobs. For BCLB, it was boobs as usual. Dark boobs interspersed with incongruous lighthearted boobs.
Yeh Deadlies were class altogether, even if Padraig's guitar and vocals could have been turned up a bit! Us in the crowd really got going for Hell is the Wages of Sin and Teenage Pricks. I thought Mike Stevens of Lie-Ins was going to implode with excitement.

3952371675_62e7aa9395_o.jpg

3953134406_3396c67a82_o.jpg

We had a ball! Fair play to Arthur and all who played. Regarding the projections: Valerie and Her Week of Wonders was on during BCLB, I thought it was perfect! Great set too.

Grindhouse trailers with loads of tits was on during Lie Ins. Sorry about that doods. Personally I blame whichever Skinny Wolf left the DVD there.
:eek:

Thanks for kind words but jaysus don't get carried away with yizzerselves.

And to the guy at the front dancing and doing poppers during our set:

.|..|

Fuck my netbook just crashed and the sdcard seems banjaxed, the one with the videos from last night. :( take my word for it ye were stonking!
I think I got one vid uploaded.

We had a ball! Fair play to Arthur and all who played. Regarding the projections: Valerie and Her Week of Wonders was on during BCLB, I thought it was perfect! Great set too.

Grindhouse trailers with loads of tits was on during Lie Ins. Sorry about that doods. Personally I blame whichever Skinny Wolf left the DVD there.
:eek:

Thanks for kind words but jaysus don't get carried away with yizzerselves.

And to the guy at the front dancing and doing poppers during our set:

.|..|

I saw the poppers!WTF?it was 1994 school disco all over again!stank of those things. It was an amazing night, the boobs were great!plus my new nickname in work is "deadly Weapons" after the big-boobed lady in the Lie In's film.It was a great great night. Now I'm home from work and going for a nap....rock n roll.

Das Nugs just sent me the link to what was playing behind us last night. Check out the priest at 8:41. freakiest sexy dance ever.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back