Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil said:
Come on, slowey. Feel the noise.

corky.jpg

i could have sworn i posted that 190000034098435 pages back!!!
oh my aged mind

andrew

Form an orderly Q now people.
Stanto you can go first.

“Blast” the alternative not for profit youth Live Music Network is launching a new and important initiative- “Blast Aid”.
Blast Aid is necessary to help young people both here and abroad. This need could range from information to advice, contact to counseling, food to shelter.
You or your friends may need BLAST AID here in Ireland? The kids in Sri Lanka, Somalia or the Sudan etc certainly do. “BLAST AID” will reach out to young people as best it can wherever it can. BLAST AID needs your help to do this.

BLAST AID is raising money and awareness for the Irish Red Cross on ongoing basis, in particular for the Tsunami and the Sudan appeals. BLAST AID will adopt an orphanage in Sri Lanka and intends to help the kids there continuously over many years. There are a number of BLAST AID live music events being organised around the country in Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Navan, Drogheda and more towns TBA….

For full details all about “BLAST” and “BLAST AID” go to www.blast.ie

We need your help and involvement as a member of our BLAST AID street team to get active in promoting these events in your school and area where you live, to get posters up hand out flyers etc.
So If you would like to help and be a member of the BLAST AID street teams that we are setting up, then complete below and either give it to the person who gave it to you, or post it to us or email the details below to me, [email protected].

Thanks,
David Byrne, ”BLAST AID”
Blast Youth Trust for Education through Entertainment (BYTE) Limited
35a Barrow Street, Dublin 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stanto………………………………...... Age: ………

Address:
……………………………….. Mobile:………………………………...
……………………………………………..
…………………………………………….. Email:………………………………….
………………………………………………
…………………………………………….. School: ………………………………...
Favourite Bands:…………………………….....................................................................
www.blast.ie
Privacy Policy: Your privacy is protected at BLAST. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party unless you expressly tell us to.

Napalm said:
Form an orderly Q now people.
Stanto you can go first.

“Blast” the alternative not for profit youth Live Music Network is launching a new and important initiative- “Blast Aid”.
Blast Aid is necessary to help young people both here and abroad. This need could range from information to advice, contact to counseling, food to shelter.
You or your friends may need BLAST AID here in Ireland? The kids in Sri Lanka, Somalia or the Sudan etc certainly do. “BLAST AID” will reach out to young people as best it can wherever it can. BLAST AID needs your help to do this.

BLAST AID is raising money and awareness for the Irish Red Cross on ongoing basis, in particular for the Tsunami and the Sudan appeals. BLAST AID will adopt an orphanage in Sri Lanka and intends to help the kids there continuously over many years. There are a number of BLAST AID live music events being organised around the country in Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Navan, Drogheda and more towns TBA….

For full details all about “BLAST” and “BLAST AID” go to www.blast.ie

We need your help and involvement as a member of our BLAST AID street team to get active in promoting these events in your school and area where you live, to get posters up hand out flyers etc.
So If you would like to help and be a member of the BLAST AID street teams that we are setting up, then complete below and either give it to the person who gave it to you, or post it to us or email the details below to me, [email protected].

Thanks,
David Byrne, ”BLAST AID”
Blast Youth Trust for Education through Entertainment (BYTE) Limited
35a Barrow Street, Dublin 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stanto…the ballox……………………………...... Age: …22……

Address: UNKNOWN
……………………………….. Mobile:…08 im not tellin ya……………………………...
……………………………………………..
…………………………………………….. Email:…[email protected]……………………………….
………………………………………………
…………………………………………….. School: FAS/FASandFAS………………………………...
Favourite Bands:……………………………Captain Beefheart,ONOFF,Sum41,Good Charlotte.....................................................................
www.blast.ie
Privacy Policy: Your privacy is protected at BLAST. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party unless you expressly tell us to.
There ya go!!!

can't sleep, must photoshop...

Attachments

• the onoffpeople.jpg
    the onoffpeople.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 178
  • onoffyabasta.jpg
    onoffyabasta.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 235
I see you guys have been busy posting links to this thread around, what I want to know is what do you have against ONOFF. okay you think they're shit, but what have they done to you, they're not Nazis, they're not out to piss people off, they're a hard working band. Im particularly suprised at people like Stephen from Kid Blunt, were you not friends with ONOFF at one stage (i could be wrong here, I'm just going on what I'v heard from the lads)? What you're doing is a hate campaign, in a cowardly way, ie: annoymously behind peoples back, how many of you would say anything to their faces if you saw them on the street?

John

PS: By the way is it appropriate to treat the Holocaust with such a light hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back