Wii! (1 Viewer)

The game im really innerested in seeing is gt pro. You get a steering wheel with it, tilt it forward to accelarate, tilt it towards you to brake. The graphics look kinda dated but the gameplay has savage potential. No online play unfortunately.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_Pro_Series

edit: Is there a mario game??

tvonhead.jpg

Does anyone know where you can order HD component cables for the Wii? European obviously. Amazon ship fuck all to Ireland these days.
Not too sure, but the AV output looks suspiciously similiar to the one on the gamecube. Nintendo have discontinued these component cables coz they didn't see any demand - eBay is your best option. got mine for 100 bucks.

seems gamestop have stopped taking pre-orders, and are phoning those who pre-ordered that they may not be able to supply them.
seems the demand has been overwhelming.
good news for nintendo, especially as they said they would have tons of machines available, pre-orders must be real high

pre-orders must be real high

argh. i just pre-ordered mine a week ago in Game. the last time i really cared about a console launch was the N64 and i had to wait 2 months before i got my hands on it...i'll be devastated if i miss out.

Cartman wants a Wii

apparently Richard Dawkins is in the episode too...riding Mr Garrison...

I'm totally pumped , i may need to do a sex wii in response the crosssubculturalmultimediasignificanceness of it all

Christ on a cracker, I want a Wii. It'll be the first console I've ever bought reasonably close to its launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back