Where's the Rant? (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't mind a rant about my greedy arse dwarf of a gickfuck ladylady. But the more I think about it the more my blood boils. Rather than tell you about it why not join me in some dirty protest. You're all invited over for a great big non-stop shit and piss party while I still have the keys. That'll learn her. Fuckin wagon

JJJJJJEeeeeeeeayyyyysus.

I hope this fucking gutstick "Ladylady" gets what's coming to her.
Count me in on the party, CK, does it have to be my own muck or can I bring the feeshus of my friends? Only I'm backed up since last week on account of me back body.

Did you have any luck with the Threshold people?

Sure! bring all the poo you can muster.

Sorry that should have read 'Landlady'. I'm still desperately in love with my ladylady.
Haven't heard back from Threshold yet.
I wrote them explaining that after giving a months notice and breaking my back trying to move quickly so the landlady could show the place and get somebody in by the end of the month - when I asked would I be refunded any rent if somebody said they'd take the place tomorrow, she said 'no' because I never gave her a months notice?!?!?!?
She's letting it to some one else in the next couple of days and I paid rent till the end of the month and she's completly denying this.
If she had of said 'no because I'm a scabby bitch' that would be fine, but she's totally taking advantage of my not putting it in writing.
So bring on the faecal matter BBBaby. Let's smear that nappy of yours over the mirrors. Lets poo in and behind the fridge and pee on the furniture.

I'm done ranting now.

Originally posted by The Chilli King
Sure! bring all the poo you can muster.

Sorry that should have read 'Landlady'. I'm still desperately in love with my ladylady.
Haven't heard back from Threshold yet.
I wrote them explaining that after giving a months notice and breaking my back trying to move quickly so the landlady could show the place and get somebody in by the end of the month - when I asked would I be refunded any rent if somebody said they'd take the place tomorrow, she said 'no' because I never gave her a months notice?!?!?!?
She's letting it to some one else in the next couple of days and I paid rent till the end of the month and she's completly denying this.
If she had of said 'no because I'm a scabby bitch' that would be fine, but she's totally taking advantage of my not putting it in writing.
So bring on the faecal matter BBBaby. Let's smear that nappy of yours over the mirrors. Lets poo in and behind the fridge and pee on the furniture.

I'm done ranting now.

Just don't move.

You have got a signed lease and a rent book / receipt / bank statement, right?

The lease expired Jan 31st and we never renewed it and gave the months notice.
I feel like that guy who bought the pirate Trainspotting video of that dodgy bloke in the market. ' Verbal contract mate - not worf' the paper it's writen on. ..... Oi! you want four weddings an a funeral luv?'.

I'm tempted to move some stuff back in - but i don't want her to cancell the cheque for the deposit I got back. I don't know if the agrevation is worth it. After the last couple of weeks I've only got a little bit of fight left in me.

*** i am not a lawyer ***

I'm a bit rusty on this stuff, but here's what i think / what i'd do...... in the absence of a formal written lease, tenancy can be terminated by either party as long as they give notice no less than the period covered by the rental payments. If you paid rent monthly then you have to give (or get) a months notice... same goes for rent paid weekly or whatever.

If you gave the landlord a months notice when you paid a months rent for february (and you still have the receipt / rent book) then you have a legally binding agreement that the property is yours until the end of the notice period. Even if she knows you've moved your stuff out and wanted to move someone in tomorrow, she couldn't. She doesn't have vacant possession of the property.

None of this will get you a refund, however.

Just don't move. Tell her you'll only move if she makes it worth your while - split the difference, maybe.

Otherwise, leave some of your furniture there & keep the keys until the end of the month. If she threatens to cancel the deposit cheque say "Threshold", "Small Claims Court" and "Revenue Commissioners" and see how she reacts.

Failing that, take the fucking fridge.

*** i am not a lawyer ***

Incidentally.... she was a fool to give you your deposit back before you'd actually moved out and handed back the keys. At the very least she should have post dated the cheque to the end of the notice period....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back