What's wrong with thumped.com? (2 Viewers)

for the last few days i can't click on the "Log in or Sign up" pop-down at the top of the forum page. there's just no link there for me. in order to login i have been going directly to bbs/login. not everyone is going to know to do that.

i'm see it with firefox 32 on both linux and mac. could be just me...

for the last few days i can't click on the "Log in or Sign up" pop-down at the top of the forum page. there's just no link there for me. in order to login i have been going directly to bbs/login. not everyone is going to know to do that.

working fine here, firefox 32.0.1 on a PC computer

Happens for me on my home computer, chrome. It's fine on my work computer (firefox)

I have to use the big Sign Up button as the small Log in button isn't active

Using Chrome on a PC

Happens for me on my home computer, chrome. It's fine on my work computer (firefox)

I have to use the big Sign Up button as the small Log in button isn't active

Using Chrome on a PC

disable the adblock extension you pricks

No, never! I am against the free internet. Everything should be paid for or not made at all.

i love the bit on the adblock site where he asks for money

AdBlock is honor-ware, which means that we trust each other to be nice:

You pay what you can afford for AdBlock. I let you choose the price.
I'll send you a thank you note for paying -- and more, if you pay more.
You get a refund - and you can keep AdBlock - if you don't love it.
Ten percent of your payment goes to charity.
I quit my job to work on AdBlock, so we're trusting you a lot, but we think it's the decent thing to do.

AND THE REST OF YOU CAN FUCK OFF

If everyone charges we can run the ad ware guy out of business cos we won't need him any more! Well anyway, thanks @pete, I had it turned off before on thumped but there must have been an update on something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back