What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

Just saw Spotlight. Really excellent. Quality cast firing on all cylinders. Good to see Mark Ruffalo doing some proper acting again. If you liked Zodiac or 70s dramas like All The President's Men then you'll enjoy this.

large.jpg

Just saw Spotlight. Really excellent. Quality cast firing on all cylinders. Good to see Mark Ruffalo doing some proper acting again. If you liked Zodiac or 70s dramas like All The President's Men then you'll enjoy this.

large.jpg

Went to see this today. Terrific!

And even though we know by now the grim truth (so far at least), it's still a shocker to see it played out on screen.

Great performances all round. Thought Stanley Tucci was particularly good.

Synchronicity. Pretty good low budget time travel movie which totally nails the Blade Runner feel. Retrofuturism i think they call it. Anyway - worth a go if you like your Primers and your Timecrimes and what have you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hmm...hopefully thew'll do Ipcress File too but if not..still pretty good

Programme Includes:

Out of Africa
The Living Daylights
Born Free
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service: We Have All the Time in the World, Dances with Wolves, Diamonds Are Forever: Suite
Goldfinger: Suite
Zulu
Octopussy: All Time High
The Lion in Winter
Moonraker
You Only Live Twice

I mean, "Octopussy: All Time High" instead of "Ipcress File"? For fucks sake like

LA Confidential

I remember this being a big hit at the time so was expecting it to be fairly shallow, but it was good. Danny DeVito is in top form during his voice over segments.

Zefram Cochrane's hooky irish accent and
OMG it's Russell Crowe surviving
were the only real low points.

LA Confidential

I remember this being a big hit at the time so was expecting it to be fairly shallow, but it was good. Danny DeVito is in top form during his voice over segments.

For ages I thought that was a french movie

LA Confidential

Great movie - one of my favourites. Yer man's accent is hysterically bad.

Best line: "She is Lana Turner"

Creed. Brilliant!

So good to see another Rocky movie.

I hope theres a Creed II

hmm...hopefully thew'll do Ipcress File too but if not..still pretty good

Programme Includes:

Out of Africa
The Living Daylights
Born Free
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service: We Have All the Time in the World, Dances with Wolves, Diamonds Are Forever: Suite
Goldfinger: Suite
Zulu
Octopussy: All Time High
The Lion in Winter
Moonraker
You Only Live Twice

I mean, "Octopussy: All Time High" instead of "Ipcress File"? For fucks sake like

Probably worth it just for Zulu!

Finished Montage Of Heck. The animation and the animated note books were excellent. The doco wouldn't have been more meh.

Force Majeure: I haven't seen a better looking or better sounding film in a long long time. Great stuff. Watch it with your spouse for additional discomfort points.

Finished Montage Of Heck. The animation and the animated note books were excellent. The doco wouldn't have been more meh.

Force Majeure: I haven't seen a better looking or better sounding film in a long long time. Great stuff. Watch it with your spouse for additional discomfort points.

Loved Force Majeure: I can only imagine the uncomfortable discussions had by first (and possibly last) daters afterwards!

Couldn't? I'm with you on that, I had it on, looked up for the animation bits and enjoyed hearing some songs I hadn't heard in years but didn't get a whole lot else out of it really.
Watched An American Haunting which was also meh and then The Lovely Bones which I actually really enjoyed.

The Big Short

Very enjoyable even though I didn't really understand a lot of it.
Great acting in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back